I am not a pussy: Chapter 5

Ana's POV:

Why did I have to listen to Gia and go to that stupid party. My head is killing me, I basically almost got raped and I found out Luke's a fricking sadist. Well at least you got a good book out of it. Oh shut up.

I get out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I got out before putting on my clothes.

I picked up my phone and went on TikTok

I picked up my phone and went on TikTok. One of those imagine stories came up and I swear I felt my panties got wet. I turn off my phone before putting it down and taking my book from under my pillow.

"Ana" my mom shouts. Ugh "Coming mom" she was always a stay at home mom. I never new what my father does I don't know if my mother knows either.

I get up out of bed and head downstairs.

Luke's POV:

"Friends? Is that really what you told her?" Lex says laughing. "Your such a pussy"

"I am not a pussy" I say. "We just met I didn't want to freak her out" I say truthfully.

"Wow Mr. Hottie didn't want to freak out his girl" he says

I punched him in the arm hard before saying. "How many times am I gonna tell you to not call me 'Mr. Hottie' " I say sternly.

"Sorry man. But you still are a pussy" he say before running off into the living room.

Ugh I hate him.
I am not a pussy.

"Hey boys do you want something to eat?" My mom asks. Lex and I say yes at the same time. Which make me glare at him.

"Hey go call your brother for me please" she asks me. I nod before going up the stairs. I reach his door and knock on it. "Hey dickhead mom's calling you!" He opens the door and glares at me which makes me smirk.

He pushes pass me and goes down the stairs. I look around to see of anyone is looking and then go into his room. I start searching in his drawers, under his clothes and in between. When I found nothing I close the drawers and head to the bathroom.

I looked in the cupboards and yes! I found it. You might be wondering what "it" is. Well it's his journal.
Yes his frickin journal. I took out my phone and snaps some pictures before putting it back were I found it.

I came out of his room and close the door behind me before going back downstairs. I plop down in the couch beside Lex. "What took you so long?" My mom asks. "I uh had to make a call" I lie.

Ugh why can't I stop thinking about her. I think about her in the shower this morning, while eating, watching a movie. It needs to stop!

I'm not a person that deserves love. What I truly need is a dom-sub relationship. That's why I call it quits with Ruby, she got too attached. I need a dom-sub relationship that has not meaning.

Ana is sweet, innocent, has a pure heart. She doesn't deserves a monster like me. Plus I doubt she even likes me.

I take up my phone and go on TikTok to get my mind off of her. I pass a few videos when I took the next scroll. The videos that comes up surprised me. It was a video of Ana doing the " Shut up And Listen" Trend. Great just what I needed.

I swipe over to see the rest of her videos that she posted. Oh my gosh was she cute. Seriously dude. Oh shit. Before I knew it I followed her account and start stalking.

I have been stalking Ana's TikTok account the whole night and I found out alot of things. Like alot.
The books that she loves are full of full of what she calls "smut" which I already knew due to that's kinda how we met.

Next thing she's most definitely not innocent. She mostly talks about her books that she reads and I'm telling you that her voice is so soothing I almost fell asleep.

I decided to go to sleep now seen as how I'm tired. And I have a plan tomorrow to see Ana and I hope it works but first I have to talk to my parents first. Plus I'm not a pussy so I can confront them.

Well Goodnight.

In The Morning

"I'd like to come to work with you just to look at some stuff" i tell my Dad.

"Finally, I thought you'd never ask" he says before hitting me in my back. Playfully of course.

We pull up at one of his base and go inside the building. It's not what I expected at all. It barely has windows and it's in full black. It's really big and there are guards surrounding the whole building.

Dad shows me around a little then leaves to go to a meeting. This gives me the opportunity to start on my plan. I walk around a little to try to find a computer. I finally find one and close the door behind me.

I hack into the Satellites and track down Anastasia Dobson. Thankfully I found her and it gave all the information I needed. Where she lives, her full name, her number and more. I write down what I need then when I scroll down a little a realize that her father works in my Dad's Mafia.

Adam Dobson.

He works for my Dad. I wonder if she knows. Probably not.

I get out of the room and start look for my dad in his office. I told him that I'm leaving and he insists on me joining the Mafia and I told him that I would think about it.

I left and drove home as quickly as possible. I reached home and happily went to my room.

I say on my bed and took out my phone and put Ana's number in my phone. I start contemplating on if I should call her or not. I'm not a pussy. I was gonna press the call button when my door burst open.

"Guess who's downstairs in our living room" Eric says smiling.

"How the fuck should I know" I say.

"Its-"

I hope you guys enjoyed this Chapter .
Who do you think is in the living room?