Mr and Mrs Henderson (Part 2): Chapter 77

Ana's POV:

We've signed the papers, talk to some of our family members and guess who came. 

Avana. Avana came. We talked and like actually talked, not the awkward things we would always do but we actually talked and I'm happy. 

I'm happy to be a wife and the wife of the love of my life. But is it just me or is the sex better when your married?

The minute we had time to ourselves we ran off to one of the beach houses and coud'nt keep our hands to ourseleves. 

"Luke" I moan

He sucked on my clit harshly as the euphoric feeling spread throughout my body. My toes curl from the feeling as another moan rip from me.

His tongue flicked up and down on  my clit at a fast pace causing me to gasp- holding my breath. He stops for a while causing me to breath out but only to gasp again when I feel about two of his fingers enter me. 

"Shit" 

His tongue was still doing its work as his teeth grazed my clit causing a small whimper to come out.

I start biting my lip from not screaming when he starts to pump his fingers in and out of me. My muffled cries were heard as a groan left his lips. "Oh cazza piccola" He groans

I could feel myself nearing to my release. "Luke" I moan. "its okay baby cum" He says as he quickens the pace. 

"Shit!" I exclaim as I cum all over his fingers that are still pumping in and out of me. 

Is he not gonna stop?

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!" I scream as I ride out my high. 

My body shaked uncontrollably as I came once again. He licked up all my juices before coming up to me. 

My hand reaches up to the back of his neck pulling him in a kiss. A heated one. He kisses my roughly as a groan left his lips. 

He pulls away and starts kissing my neck. "I need you" He mumbles against my neck.

"Me too baby but I think our whole family are looking for us" I say

He groans. "I want to have sex with my wife" He whines

I pull away from him. "Baby we have to go" 

He rests his head in crook of my neck and sighs loudly making me chuckle.

A  knock was on the door causing both of us to look in that direction. "Mr and Mrs Henderson I know your in there" I hear Avana's voice and chuckling in the background.

 I smile. "They found us" I say as I look at my husband.

"Fuck off!' Luke shouts

I smack him on his chest. "Luke" He shrugs. "what?" 

I roll my eyes before jumping off of the table I was on. I stumble a bit but Luke held me up.

...

"I love the hickies" Avana points out getting everyone's attention. I blush as cover them with my hands as I smile.

I glare at her and she laughs. "Funny I'm the older one and your the one who got the family first" she says 

"Well maybe that's because your single" I say and she puts her right hand over her heart and act hurt before she chuckles. 

"I'm not ready for a relationship right now" she says

Before I could say something I heard a baby crying. That sounds like Ashlyn.

"where are my kids!" i say aloud so everyone could here me.

I see Luke coming towards me with a crying Ashlyn in his hands. She had on a dress that said 'daughter of the bride' while Ashley had on a dress that said 'daughter of the groom'

Aria had Ashley in her hands. Luke placed Ashlyn in my hands and I placed her on my leg as I started bouncing it to calm her down. She stopped crying and started to wipe her face.

"What's wrong mama" Luke asks as he sits beside me. 

"Mama" She says as she reaches for me. My eyes go wide. I look around at Luke and he also had a suprised look on his face. "S-She just said her first word" Luke gasps

"Oh my gosh" Aria gasps.

She said her first word. OH my gosh she said her first word!

After the excitement of Ashlyn's first word we all danced, shared speeches, talked and laughed, and we aslo had cut the cake. 

It was a 5 tiered cake that was white and had burgundy roses around it. 

I changed into a short white floral dress that met my knees and said our goodbyes to everyone. We were now leaving for our honeymoon which will be spent in Italy. 

Luke said he wanted to show me around and it is a romantic place to be. Apparently 

We're leaving the kids with our parents, so they should be okay. We are spending a week in Italy and no longer than that.