Your okay: Chapter 4

Ana's POV:

I open my eyes to see Luke carrying me. Where the hell is he carrying me to? What If he's carrying me to his red room of pain. He's not Christian dumbass. I mentally roll my eyes at myself.

I quickly close my eyes when I was placed on a bed, which was very soft might I say. He puts the covers over before I feel the bed sinks. "I'm sorry that had to happen to you, I never want anyone hurting you" he says before walking out and closing the door behind him.

What the heck. I stay there laying down on his bed thinking about what had happen. Wait I'm in his bed? I get up and look around at the room.

 Wait I'm in his bed? I get up and look around at the room

Of course its Grey. He has books! I mentally squeal. I get up and my feet meets the soft carpet on the floor. I walk over to the bookshelf and pick a book. The Mafia Princess. Oh my gosh I'm so taking this. I love mafia books.

"Shes in here" The door opens startling me revealing Luke and Gia. "She's awake" Gia exclaims.
I'm guessing she's drunk. I was a little tipsy but I'm ok now. I smile at her before she walks up to me and hugs me.

"I'm so glad your ok, Luke told me what happened" I pull away from her and tell her not to worry.
"Umm Gia can you give me some privacy to talk with Luke for a while" I ask. She nods and leaves with a smirk on her face. What's with the smirk? How the hell should I know.

Luke closes the door behind him and leans on it. "So" he asks

"What you said. Umm when you....put me in your bed. Did you actually mean what you said? And why do you care so much about me? We only met each other yesterday"

He didn't say anything for a while and immediately I regret even saying anything. Just then my phone rang in my hand bag. Gia must have carried it up.

I take my phone out of bag to see mom calling, I answer the phone. "Mom?"
"Hey honey just wanted to see if your having fun and when your coming home"  "umm I'll be there soon and I had fun" "ok honey, love you" "ok I love you too mom"

I hang up the phone an put it back in my bag. I look up from my bag only to realize that Luke is at least 3 feet away from me. How did I not notice him coming towards me?

"I want us to be friends" he says. Friends? Huh? "Friends? Like friends that hang out with each other and stuff like that?" I ask completely surprised be his statement.

"Yes" he says looking in my eyes. Why is he so intimidating. I'm hot. Like I can feel between my thighs sweating. "Umm ok, I guess" I say with a smile.

"Ok I'll see around" he says before leaving. Gia runs in after he leaves. "So what did he say?"
"Do you really love my life that much?" I ask giggling. "Yeah" she says still smiling. "It's exciting" 

...

I went to to my room before throwing down the book that I basically stole from Luke and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. I put on my clothes.

Finally I'm back in my comfy clothes

Finally I'm back in my comfy clothes. I've never missed you guys so much. I jump into bed and instantly start reading the book I got from Luke, well technically stole from Luke. Whatever. 

I read like a quarter of the book before my eyes started to feel heavy. I put in one of my kitty bookmark before closing it. I put it on my nightstand and the went to sleep.