No love: Chapter 62

Luke's POV:

I take my time closing the door behind me before making my way upstairs to Ana.

I wonder if she fell asleep?

I open our room door and she was curled up in a ball sleeping.

She's so cute. I walk over to her placing my keys in the nightstand before pulling the sheets over her.

I take off my jacket and my dress shirt before taking off my pants.

I make my way in the bathroom and took a shower.

When I came out of the shower and back in the room. Ana was still asleep.

I pull on my boxers before going in bed beside her.

I wrap my hand around her and she stirs now facing me.

"Hi" she whispers.

"I'm sorry I came home late" I say

"It's ok" she says as she lays her head on my chest.

As she falls back asleep my mind wonders off to the things I have to do tomorrow.

We have to go to my Dads funeral.

I have to call Ana's parents.

And I need to add some more stuff to our nursery.

Ana's birthday is in exactly two weeks and I have something very special planned for her.

I smile as I imagine her smile.

I soon fell asleep due to all the work I had done today.

•••

"Are you at least sad?" She asks as she fixes my tie.

I shake my head

I shake my head. "No. Why would I be. He was a wicked piece of shit who cared about no one but himself" I say truthfully.

"Still. He was your father"

"No, he was Just a sperm donar" I say.

She hits me in the chest before scoffing. "C'mon at least show a little emotion for the man"

Ignoring her statement I pick up her sunglasses before handing them to her.

She looks at me for a while before pulling me in by my tie and connect our lips.

My hands travel from her waist down to her ass squeezing it making her gasp.

I took that as my entrance slipping my tongue in her mouth.

I pull away from her and start tracing my fingers from the slit of the dress to her underwear.

"You know, it's easy for me to just-

I say moving my finger back and forward over her clit.

"Finger fuck you" I finish