Kitten: Chapter 6

Luke's POV:

"It's Ana! She says she wanna see you" Eric says.

My eyes literally light up. She's downstairs. In my house,in my living room. But what for?

"Tell her I'm coming" I say coming out of my trance. He leaves and closes the door behind him.

I get up out of bed and head to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and wash my face before heading out my room door.

Heading down the stairs I see Ana sitting on the couch in a cute ass outfit. It was a flare off pink skirt with a grey crop sweatshirt that had the word "pink" on it in pink.

She hears my footsteps and looks around with a genuine smile. "Hey"

"You wanted to see me" I say in a stern voice.

She gets up before walking towards me. "I umm I wanted to return your book" she pulls out a book from out of her black hand bag. "I borrowed it from your shelf Friday"

"I'm pretty sure that's stealing" I say sarcastically of course. She smiles and I could see her cheeks get red.

She hands me the book. "Umm can I talk to you somewhere. More private" she says looking behind her. I look behind her to see my brother and best friend listening to everything we say.

"Follow me" I say before walking off to my bedroom. I reach my bedroom and sit on the bed.

"So what's the problem?" I say. "You know you can sit right. You don't have to stand there looking all awkward"

She sits in a chair that's in the corner of my room and let's out a sigh. "Ok I'm just gonna say it"

"Whatdidyoumeanwhenyousaidyoudidntwantanyonehurtme like we just met the other day" she blurts out. All I heard was "like we just met the other day".

"I'm sorry what?" I ask "Talk slower amore"

She sighs again. "What exactly did you mean when you said that you didn't want anyone hurting me like we just met the other day" she says looking down.

To be honest I don't know why I said that. It just slipped out. I never actually thought about it when I said it.

"Can I not want anyone hurting my friend?" I ask raising my eye brow. She looks up and smiles. God that smile.

"I guess not. Oh and umm I really liked the book by the way"

"You can "borrow" more if you want" I say emphasizing the "borrow"

she chuckles and nods her head. "Sure, why not"

I'm actually liking this. Spending time with her. I guess being friends is good for me. At least I know I wont break her heart.

...............

"I'm gonna go now, thanks for the books by the way" Ana says going out my room.

"Umm how bout I walk you" I say wanting to spend more time with her.

"It's ok it's just about ten blocks away from here"

Ten blocks? How did I not realize that she lived so close to me.

"I need to stretch my legs, this would be a good opportunity" I say

She finally gives in and let me follow her. "Ok let me grab my phone real quick" she nods before leaving my room.

I go to my table and take up my phone to see a text message from my dad.

Dad:

Do you have an answer for me yet?