Total Disaster: Chapter 32

Ana's POV:

I hear the door being knocked in for the third time.

I don't want to get up. I just can't.

I'm depressed. Leave me alone.

I then hear the door being open and hit against the wall.

My head then flew up from my bed and I get up running to the bathroom then I close the door behind me.

I walk over to the shower and draw the curtain.

My room door was flung open.

My breathing became more heavy by the minute.

There was silent before my bathroom door was kicked off it's hinges.

A whimper left my lips and I wished it never had left.

I curl myself in a ball with my head between my legs.

The curtain was flung open and I kept my head down afraid of what I might see or perhaps who.

"What in the actual fuck are you doing?" I hear a familiar voice. A voice I onced loved and looked up to.

I look up to see Avana in her usual attire.

But only she had a gun in her right hand

I stood up from the bath and stepped out saying nothing to her.

I walk towards my bathroom opening since there is no door anymore.

And out into my room. Well at least my room still has a door.

I hear her heavy footsteps follow me but I don't budge to look around.

You have no idea how I want to turn and hug her so tight she bursts but I can't do that because literally everyone in my family betrayed me.

I trusted her, I trusted them. But all they do is lie.

"You found out didn't you" she says in a low voice.

I slowly turn around facing her.

"I wanted to tell you the moment I found out but I couldn't. Mom and Dad told me not tell you"

I lift my head and a felt a tear leaving my eye.

"My mom and Dad or your so called" I say in a shaky voice.

She sighs in frustration.

"Ana don't make this any harder than it is. Leonora and Kingston told me not to tell you. Is that better?"

"That's not the point Avana! The point is that you knew and you didn't tell me! No one cared to even tell me that I had a fucking sister!" I was sobbing

"You didn't care, mom didn't care, Dad didn't care, no one did! I had to find out myself! Myself! Instead of my own family telling me!"

"Ana please don't do this" a tear ran down her cheeks.

"No you don't get to cry, you don't get to tell me not to do anything because you knew and you never thought of telling me! You didn't!"

"When did you find out?" I ask

"Ana-

"No! When did you find out?"

She sighs. "When I turned Sixteen"

I hold my face in disbelief. "Sixteen" I chuckle

"Fricking sixteen. That was three years ago Avana. Why did no one tell me when I was Sixteen. Hell they could have told me when I turned Seventeen just a few weeks ago!"

I sigh and sit on my bed.

Sixteen. She found out when she was sixteen.

How could they do this to me.

How could they? I did nothing wrong. Neither of us did.

It's all because of my workaholic so called mom. If she wasn't so obsessed with work she wouldn't have given up Avana.

How could she give Avana up? How?!

I sit there for a minute drowning myself in my own tears.

My phone started ringing but I made no movement to go for it.

It soon stopped.

"Hello?"

"No she's umm, in a mood"

"Yeah"

"Ok"

"Bye"

The phone was hang up and I heard it being placed on my table.

"Nice poster you did here" she says

I still don't look at her.

"You can hate me for the rest of your life Ana but atleast you finally know the truth"

I lift up my head to answer her but she was already gone.

I didn't even hear her leave.

I quickly get off my bed and rushed to the window to see if I see her leaving but there was no one.

I fucking hate my life!

I go to my drawer and take out a bunch of clothes putting them on my bed.

I go to my closet and take out my suitcase and place it on my bed.

I start stuffing the suitcase with the clothes as the tears run down my cheeks.

I take up four pair of shoes and place them in the suitcase.

...........

After packing my suitcase I packed a mini bag with snacks and my phone, ID, and other stuff.

I took a shower and straightend
my hair.

I kiss Luana goodbye before leaving

I left a note to my parents to give Luke the kitten, so I guess she's gonna be okay.

I take up my suitcase with my mini bag and walk out my room door.

I close the door behind me and walk down the hall until I reach the steps and I walk down them.

I walk out the front door, put my suitcase and bag in the car then get in my car before driving off.

Well I guess this is good bye to my old house and my now old life.

I wipe a tear that fell and curse under my breath for feeling like literally shit.