Hospital: Part Two Chapter 52

Luke's POV:

It's been two days. Two days!

I've been Sitting in the same spot for two days. She hasn't woken up in two days. Doctors go in and out her room for two days.

What if she never wakes?

Don't you dare start with that shit.

But what if she does?

What am I gonna do without her? She's literally the light in my life. Without her I'm dull.

I don't want that to happen again. I don't want to loose her again.

The door opens and close but I don't look who it is. The person sighs.

"You have to eat something" Alexia says

"I'm not eating. Not until I find out she's ok" I say

"She is ok"

"If she was ok she would be awake!" My eyes start to water but I fight back the urge to cry.

"Honey I know you love Ana. It's hard to love sometimes. And it's hard to see the people you love in pain" she says

She walks up to me and engulfs me in a hug.

Alexia and I had gotten close over the months Ana had left. I guess that's why I call her by her first name.

She pulls away from me. "You really do need to eat though. It's not healthy" she says

"I'm not eating anything"

"Your as stubborn as she is" she smiles before going out the door.

How can she be so positive in such a time?

I sigh before looking back at my Ana who was once full of colour full of happiness but now dull and looks sad.

I kiss her on the cheek and hope something magical happens like them Disney movies Ana forces me to watch.

I try sleeping but I keep getting a feeling she's gonna die on her sleep so I keep waking up. So I don't sleep.

I haven't slept in two days.

A few minutes pass and I just sit there looking at her waiting for a miracle to happen.

There's a knock on the door before it opens.

"Mr. Henderson?" I hear a soft feared voice.

I look up to see the the nurse that was at the counter. "We-umm I have great news about your wife. R-remember when Dr. Zombo-

"Just get to the fucking point!"

I already don't like her why the fuck is she stalling.

"Yes- umm she might wake pup either today or tomorrow" she hurries out "There is more information but I'll make a different doctor tell you" she finishes before going through the door.

There's a chance she might wake up today.

There's a chance.

The door then opens revealing a blonde woman that looks like she's in her late 30's walks in.

"The other girl said there was more information?" I ask tilting my he as a little

"Yes it seems that Ms. Henderson had a miscarriage recently" I cut her off.

"A what? A miscarriage?" I ask

"Yes I'm not sure if she knew she was pregnant at the time so I would like to ask you some questions" she says