Epilogue

Ana's POV:

September 6, 2024

"I swear to God your not putting your filthy hands on me again!"  I shout at Luke causing him to back away.

"This is your second time impregnating me! Do you know how hard it is to push out a human being through a small little hole that's down there"

After my outburst I slouched down in the bed with a sigh. I place my right hand that has wires in it and place it on my head.

"She was not this feisty her last pregnancy and she was pregnant with twins" He says to our midwife who is obviously different as we now live in Italy.

Her name is April.

"Well pregnancy's can be different, different hormones, different cravings etcetera"

He groans as he holds the bridge of his nose. He looks like he is going to pop any minute. His face is as red as a tomato. Kinda like when I'm blushing. He had on a black T-shirt that showed off his muscles which was fitted with black jeans and some sneakers.

He's my husband and no one is taking him away from me. Ever!

I need him to hold my hand. I need him. I look up so I can see him. "Luke" I say as I sniffle.

He turns to me. "Yes Gattina" He says before sighing. He's so tired of me it's almost funny. "Can you hold my hand" I ask and he turns his head to look at April. She shakes her head rapidly to him and I give her a confused look.

She makes eye contact with me and she quickly look away. The hell?

"I-I don't think that's a great idea" He says as he forrow his eyebrows. It was now my turn to forrow my eyebrows as I speak. "Why? I'm not having a contraction and I just need to hold my husband's hand"

He sighs before taking my hand. "Promise you'll tell me when your about to have a contraction?"

I smile. "I promise" He pecks me on the lips. "Okay"

......

"AHH" I scream as I push once again. I shake my head as I look up at Luke. "I-I-I can't I can't do it" I cry

He leans down to my ear and whisper encouraging words to me. My breathing calms down and I relax listening to his voice. "Now I want you to put all your might into this okay baby"

"Easy for you to say" I mumble then he point his finger at me. "Hey I heard that"

"Okay ready?" April asks and I nod to her.

   ......

With one hard push and my screams filling the room I sigh in relief as I feel the emptiness in me.

"It's a girl" April says  and I soon hear the crying of a baby. I sigh in relief then my eyes go wide in surprise. Luke and I decided that we wanted the baby's gender to be a surprise. And it's a girl.

Another girl.

"Born on September 6, 2024 at 11: 16 pm"

"Great job, Ana" April says and I give her a smile. "Thanks April" I wipe my hair from my face and behind my ear. She carries our baby to the other side of the room and starts cleaning her up.

Luke and I lock eyes and he quickly pulls me in a heart warming kiss. "You did absolutly great and I love you" he whispers as he pulls away from me. I smile at him as I nod. "I love you too baby"

He pulls away and I wipe a stray tear from his cheek. He chuckles. April walks over with our baby  girl snuggled in a towel in hand and place her in Luke's arms. He sniffles as he looks down at her with love in his eyes. Pure love.