Gunpoint

Shuichi

   Kokichi's had a rough few days. I've been trying to console him, but it's just getting to be too hard. The constant sex, he needs to cope healthily now. I can't feed his sex coping mechanism.

"Kokichi, we need to talk." I say as Kokichi comes in through the door of my house. I gave him a key so that he can come and go as he pleases. He gets police escorts everywhere to make sure he's safe, and he's been hiding out at my house since his seems to be discovered by this shitshow circus.

"About?" He asks, sitting down next to me on the couch.

"No more sex."

"But I need your massive, alarmingly large cock."

"No, what you need is to face your feelings." I reply trying to reason.

"Shuichi, don't tamper in departments you know nothing about." Kokichi replies. I look down at the ground unsure of what to say. He's right. I know him, but not well enough to that point.

"You're right, I don't know about your history with coping, but you have to face your feelings eventually, Kokichi." I say gently.

"I don't want to, so don't fucking make me." Kokichi snaps at me. I grab his hand and hold it in mine.

"Baby, I will never make you do anything you don't want to. If you're not ready, you don't have to. I'm just saying, no sex until you do." I reply, keeping my calm. I've dealt with this before.

"Fine! Be a bitch!" Kokichi tries to storm off, but pull him to my chest before he can get away. "What are you doing?! Get the fuck off of me!"

"Shh, it's okay, Kokichi..." I soothe, my hand running through his purple, silky hair. Kokichi struggles against my grip, but doesn't get very far.

"Fucking get off of me, Shuichi!"

"No."

"Shuichi, stop it!"

"No."

"Fuck off..." Kokichi stops fighting me and tears slowly pour from his eyes. "F-Fuck off..."

I hold Kokichi as he puts his arms arms around me, leaning into my touch.

"There, that's it." I whisper, kissing the side of his head. "It's okay..."

"I wa- I want my sister ba-back." Kokichi hiccups, his sobs growing louder. I rub circles on his back, holding him like a child.

"I know, I wish it wasn't you."

"I wish it wasn't me either."

~
Days pass and Kokichi hasn't left my couch. Murder has slowed down, but it hasn't stopped all the way.

"Kichi! I'm back!" I call. My house is eeirly empty. Maybe he's in the shower? I start up the stairs and turn to my room. click.

"Let him go." My voice is cold as I whip my gun and cock it. My aim is trained on someone in a black hoodie. The person has their gun trained on Kokichi. His eyes hold fear, but his face holds a nonchalant expression.

"Why should I?" The person whispers. I can't tell if it's a male or female.

"Because, I'll kill you."

"My dearest Shuichi, you wouldn't dare."

I fire a warning shot and the person tightens their grip on their gun.

"Last chance."

"You truly are pathetic, Shuichi, thinking you can protect him forever."

Kokichi starts giggling and steps forward from the window he was being held hostage at. He walks foward until his forehead is on the barrel.