Raging Bullets

Hi! This is an incredibly important chapter, and it's slightly hard to follow, but I think that you guys are smart enough to figure it out! Enjoy <3

Shuichi

    Kokichi sets the earpiece in my hand gently as he loads his gun. We sit in a black SUV, parked outside the hotel 'Julie' is. It took a lot, but we were able to locate her with the help of a mystery source. Kokichi is, unfortunately, making me stay in the car. It's like I'm a child! As if I'm not a detective with proper training.

"Listen, I'm sorry you have to stay here, but I'll make up to you, promise. The sex is gonna be extra good tomorrow, pinky promise." Kokichi pecks me on the lips while interlocking our pinkies.

"Better be." I reply, letting him go. Kokichi slowly moves his hand to the car door. I'm not exactly sure why, but he hesitates. This was his plan and he's looking as if he has doubts. "Everything alright, Kichi?"

"Yeah... just make sure I'm cremated."

"Kokichi, what the fuck?"

"I'm kidding, love, don't worry about me. I just was going over the plans in my head one more time." Kokichi's real response comes out.

"Oh, babe, you need to trust yourself here. You can do this, and you will. It's a bulletproof plan." I reply to ease Kokichi. He smiles and kisses me one more time. As he pulls away, he places a hand on the side of my face.

"Thank you. I'll be back soon, Shuichi." Kokichi says as he pulls away. He steps out of the car, taking in the nightly breeze. "Don't miss me too much." Kokichi blows me a kiss as he slams the door shut, running into the hotel.

    I relax into my seat, playing games on my phone to pass the time, but I keep getting distracted by the night. The midnight sky is so calm, but the noises around me aren't so calming. They're anything but calm. For the purpose of the operation, we needed to park out back, away from the main entrance. Kokichi never told me anything about this plan, all I know is that I need to get ready to drive if needed. If Kokichi isn't out within the next three hours, the plan was a success and Kokichi's already back at his place.

Ever so often, cars would pull into the back lot with me, but leave after like two minutes. The whole ordeal seems suspicious.

I look up from my phone as another car pulls in. This time I wait and watch what the people are doing. The car is black and small, almost like a Cadillac. It's nothing compared to an SUV. The grip on my gun tightens as two people step out of the car and hide around another car in the lot. The smaller black car speeds away as soon as the people are hidden.

A concerned and confused expression is painted on my face as I frantically look around the lot.

Oh fuck. I'm surrounded.

Clutching my gun in one hand, I unmute my earpiece to warn someone. "Kokichi, Rantaro, anyone who can hear me right now, don't panic, but I'm surrounded in the back lot. I think this was a trap. I need-." I'm interrupted mid-sentence as my car window is broken and a gun is pointed at my temple. "Fuck."

"Fuck is right, Shuichi. Don't make this harder than it needs to be. Leave your phone and whatever the fuck is in your ear and come with us." A dark, masked voice says. From my peripheral vision, I see a woman's silhouette with dark blue hair.

"And if I don't?" I reply, slowly trying to raise my gun. The woman doesn't reply, only removes the gun from my head. Just when I think I can get the upper hand, another gun is at my neck, and out comes a needle. In just seconds, my vision is blurred and the world stops spinning. My eyes feel so heavy like dumbbells. My body becomes deadweight and completely under this woman's control.