A Dinner to Remember|Part 2

Kokichi's POV:

Izuru's cold, red eyes burn into my soul as he smokes his cigarette outside of the restaurant. His presence will forever be menacing to me. It doesn't matter what he does to help his stare, it's always so intimidating that I can't help but be put off.

"Kokichi, so good to see you," Izuru flashes a half smile before leaning in to peck my cheek, but I dodge it. Izuru looks at me with confusion.

"It's good to see you too, Izuru, but I have to tell you something," I reply. Izuru stiffens as he gives me his full attention. "I'm engaged."

Izuru's eyes widen as he continues to smile. "That is wonderful news, Kokichi," I can sense Izuru's mild disappointment. I wish I could say I feel bad, but I can't wait to take Shuichi's last name.

"Yeah, he's a good guy," I comment. Izuru mutters something before placing a hand on my back.

"Shall we?" He asks, pushing me towards the entrance. I nod my head with a smile and walk through the doors.

    The smell is so heavy and thick with food that my mouth practically waters. Nothing quite like Shuichi's dick makes me— God, I'm too horny for this. Shuichi and I haven't had sex in like a week and I'm losing my shit over it. Well maybe not a week, but it sure as fuck feels that way.

I'm guided to a table, tucked away in a separate room from the casual diners. Two people sit at a table in the corner. Rantaro and a woman in a black hoodie. Izuru walks ahead of me and pulls out my chair before pushing me in. I thank him before locking eyes with the mystery woman.

Those red eyes.

That black strand of hair.

"Celeste," I utter her name quietly as my eyes widen. So many emotions flood my body as Celeste lets down her hood, her long black hair spreading over her shoulders. It's weird seeing her out of her usual drills, but she's still beautiful all the same. "Where have you been?"

"With Izuru. I've been hiding out since this whole serial killer story died out," Celeste explains calmly, her expression content. I almost forgot about that. Who the fuck could the killer be? Who is Junko's hustler. She said it herself, she would never do her own dirty work.

"I understand. I'm just so happy you're safe," I reply. Celeste smiles as Rantaro wraps up a phone call. I didn't even notice him calling anyone. I was so wrapped up in Celeste that I didn't even notice him call anyone.

"Sorry 'bout that. So, now that Kokichi's here, let's talk," Rantaro folds his hands on the table in front of him. Izuru leans back in his seat, arms folded across his buff chest. He's built like a mother fucker. Seeing a muscular man makes me think of Shuichi. We are going to fuck like NASCAR the second I get home.

"We have several reinforcements on stand-by. They're there whenever you guys need them," Izuru says, tone flatter than the Great Plains. I truly forgot that Izuru is borderline AI with the way he speaks. Zero emotions what-so-ever.

"One problem with that, Kokichi's fiancé is a cop," Rantaro outs me right on the spot. I shoot him a glare from across the table. "I'm sorry. He was gonna find out eventually."

"Oh, I already know. I know everything about every single one of you," Izuru chimes in.

"What?!" My neck snaps in Izuru's direction. "But how?"

"I have eyes and ear everywhere. Now, that won't be an issue. I'm working specially with the cops right now. We have a common enemy, Junko Enoshima. They are entirely unaware of who I am, and in this case, they're respecting my privacy. They want my help, they don't want me arrested," Izuru explains, leaning back up in his seat.