Pop the Question

Shuichi

      Kokichi stares blankly for a moment before looking down at the ground for a moment before looking up at me. His jaw hits the floor as his blood seems to run cold. 

"Shuichi... crazy cunt that was at my house when I called you that one night... his name is Kyota."

My jaw hits the ground as well. 

"You fucked her brother?!"

"I don't know maybe?! His last name isn't Enoshima but he might be going by an alias."

"Fuck, Kokichi." I sigh, not knowing what to do. This information may be the key we need to stop Junko. We can hold him for ransom and demand money while we're at it. It'll help Izuru so he'll let us use his forces.

"I don't know what to do, Shuichi, what if it's him?" Kokichi questions. 

"I don't know either, Kokichi." I reply. Kokichi gets up on the bed before lying down on my chest, cuddling into my body. He lets himself go, allowing his stress and anxieties to be shared between us. 

"It's gonna be fine, Kokichi." I try to reassure him, both of our anxieties loose in the atmosphere. It'll be alright, I actually hope it's the same Kyota, then we have leverage. 

~

      Kokichi leaves hickeys all along my neck as the door to his house slams shut. I was just discharged from the hospital, and Kokichi begged to take me home even though I can drive. 

"So this is why you... wanted to bring me home." I pant, my breath hot against his head. Kokichi smiles into my neck before giggling. 

"Of course, but I also miss movie night." Kokichi admits before going back to leaving hickeys on my neck. I can't help but smile at his giggling, his laugh brings a smile to my face. Kokichi pins my wrists above my head as his other hand toys with my dick through my pants. My bulge grows in his hand as I moan quietly. 

"I can't wait to take your cock again." Kokichi whispers seductively in my ear as I pant and moan his name. 

"Fuck, Kokichi..." I pant. Kokichi moves me to gently lay me on the couch, getting on top of me slowly, trying not to hurt me. 

"I'll be gentle, I promise." Kokichi replies as he gently pulls off my shirt along with his. His hand gently traces my healing scar. "You're my knight in shining armor, Shushu." 

I flush red as Kokichi gently slides my pants off. He spits in his hand before working my cock with his hand. His hands make gentle but fast motions as I pant. 

"Mmm, Kokichi~" I whine, moving my hips in rhythm with his hand. Kokichi smiles as he leans closer to me. 

"I know you missed this. You missed fucking me." Kokichi chuckles, his hand increasing speed as my back arches off the couch. I hiss in pain as I exhale softly, about to reach my high. Kokichi stops jerking me off as he presses my body down into the couch. "You have to lie flat, hun."

"Kokichi, please! I don't care, just... please." I whine, grabbing his hand. Kokichi smiles at me, gripping my hard on again and jerking me off, faster and faster with each up and down stroke. I arch again, my wound hurting again, but I don't care. I need this. 

With gentle hands, Kokichi presses my body down again, but continues working his hand. I don't get a chance to warn him as the knot in my stomach unwinds into my orgasm. My eyes go half lidded as the world spins. I needed this so bad. Even more, I needed it from him. I pull Kokichi down and kiss him, but not a hungry kiss. A passionate one. 

"I love you." The words tumble out passed my lips as Kokichi stares at me with a longing gaze. His soft lips curl into a kind smile. 

"I love you too, Shuichi." 

~

       Kokichi and I clean up and lie down on the couch. I hold him in my arms while we watch TV. Tonight is about us. The world can wait for awhile while I hold my future husband. 

"Kokichi?" I interrupt the TV show. Kokichi looks over his shoulder at me, his eyes softening as he looks at me. "I mean it. I love you."

"I love you too, Shuichi. I love you so much my heart can barely take it. When that bullet hit you, I thought I lost you. My heart ripped into shreds as I lost my shit for days on end." Kokichi explains, tears beginning to prick his eyes as he gives my hand a tight squeeze. "From that day forward, I vowed to kill Junko. I will kill her, even if I die in the process."

I shake my head and plant a gentle kiss to his forehead. "Kokichi, you will never do it alone. You will never do anything alone as long as I'm here. We'll kill her together."

"I like the sound of that, Mr. Detective." Kokichi giggles. I smile as he studies my face for a moment. He is breathtaking. I can just picture him in front of me saying "I do" as our loved ones stand and clap. I wonder what he thinks about when he goes still like this. Kokichi is such an amazing character. He's so complex with so much love to give. 

"We should get married." I blurt. Kokichi looks at me, his eyes wide as I cover my mouth. Idiot. I shouldn't have said that. 

"We should. Let's get married, Shuichi." Kokichi replies, not an ounce of sarcasm in his tone. I smile at him, kissing him softly. Sparks fly as our love consumes us. I draw him even closer to me, avoiding my wound. 

I guess we have a wedding and a baby shower to plan. But first, I need to end Junko, once and for all. 

~

I'm sorry for the wait everyone, I have several works going at once right now! I need to prioritize! Thank you for your patience and understanding. This story will have it's ending by 2024, I promise! :))