Chapter 40 - Passion

Anamika pulled him in for a kiss again. After a few more minutes of kisses, Pratap said,"I'm desperately waiting for tonight". Anamika smirked and replied,"The kids have already been called by their grandparents to sleep tonight". And one last kiss, he pulled away and went for bath.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Once done with the bath, Anamika came with his dress and other ornaments and helped him get ready. Both of them cuddled on the couch for sometime talking about whatever they missed and also about their children. Anamika refrained herself from writing to him about the kids during the war times since it will distract him. Now that he has returned, she shared all the memorable moments with him and the childrens'  behaviors. Although Pratap felt bad for missing those moments, he didn't regret it since he decided this for himself. Anamika asked,"So the expedition is completed right. Hereafter you don't have to leave or you have other plans?". Pratap replied while playing with her hair which he opened from the braid, "No, it has officially ended. I did have plans to further march towards the west but I don't want to miss more of my time with our children".  Anamika sighed and snuggled more into his embrace which made her literally lie upon him since it was a couch. Pratap further continued, "Moreover, I don't want to make our children wait for another sibling". He waited for her to react but when she didn't reply back, he looked at her face who was blushing at his comment. Pratap chuckled at her and tightened his hold on her.

Then everyone assembled for lunch and enjoyed their meal together with the entire family. Pratap looked at his children who were eating while trying not to spill and waste the food. Then Pratap spent his time playing with the children and after getting tired they both slept off. He stood by their bed where they were sleeping and kept looking at the sleeping babies, who are taking their afternoon nap. They were sleeping in cradles when he went for war and now they are already sleeping on their bed. Anamika was waiting for him to come out of the kids room so as to give him some privacy with the kids. When he came out, she waited for him to speak.

Pratap sat near her on the bed and took her hands in his and said,"Abhimanyu is really what I wanted him to be, A protective big brother. Even while playing or practising their sword, he always look out for her as his priority. And Pratiksha, although she is learning everything from you but somewhere it gives me a feeling that she is very delicate. I don't know how I will be able to protect her always. But I have a slight relief that Abhimanyu will always be there for her even when I am not there". Anamika glared at him and was about to leave the place when Pratap pulled her back by their intertwined hands and apologized, "Ok, Sorry I shouldn't have talked like that. I couldn't help thinking about the future". Anamika replied, "We have got you back after a long time and now once again you are talking about such inauspicious things". Pratap kissed her cheek and apologized again which melted her heart. Anamika continued,"And about Pratiksha, don't worry. Just because she learns sword fighting and all other things doesn't mean she is strong and at the same time, she doesn't behave fiercely will not make her a weak person. Everyone is strong in their own way.  As her parents what we should give her is the confidence to face anything in her life. Thats all".  Pratap nodded at her words and calmed down.  After a few minutes of silence he spoke,"Should we wait till night?". Anamika blushed at his insinuation and chuckled saying,"Even if we don't wait, the kids will wake up within an hour. During day time, they sleep for at most 2 hours". Pratap replied, "I think an hour will suffice for now. We can do it quickly, What do you say?". Anamika could only moan as he had already started nuzzling in her neck, peppering kisses.

But Anamika stopped him saying,"If we start something and then get interrupted then it won't be good for either of us. So it's better to wait till night so that no one will interfere". Pratap sadly agreed with her but still he didn't stop kissing her neck and finally he kissed her lips pouring his frustrations and pulled her on his lap with her legs on either side of him, showing his need for her. When both were out of breath, they pulled away from the kiss. Unknowingly Anamika started moving her hips which made him hiss in frustration and said with gritted teeth, "Don't start what you cannot complete, Anamika". But she was far gone with her needs that she didn't stop. Finally after some minutes of dry humping each other, they felt their release and Anamika climbed off him. They stayed in the bed to relax from their high and then cleaned themselves in the bathroom one after the other. Then the kids woke up and everybody started their dinner. After that, the grandparents called for the kids to sleep with them, either with Jaiwanta bai or Ranisa as they don't want to split the kids.

Once the kids were off to bed with their grandparents, Pratap came to Anamika's chamber and locked the door. When he didn't find Anamika within the room, he went to the balcony where Anamika was standing looking at the moon looking like a seductress with no jewellery on except her Mangalsutra (wedding necklace) and nosering. She was wearing a thin, transparent lehenga (dress) which complemented her skin very much and the moon light also didn't help. He back hugged her and whispered in her ears,"You are looking heavenly today. No less than any Ramba or Oorvasi(Angelic beauties described in Hindu texts). Seems like my wife planned on seducing me, for a long time?". Anamika asked with a slight smirk,"Did it work?". She turned towards him and looped her hands around his neck and asked, "Did you come under my spell?". "Let me show you", saying so Pratap picked her up over his shoulder like a caveman and went to their bed. He threw her on the bed which made her clothes in a disarray and her cleavage become visible to his eyes. He climbed on the bed and kissed her once again, while squeezing her breasts which made her moan. Leaving her lips, he whispered,"This is our first time after the kids are born that too after two long years and your body has changed so much than our last time". Slowly their clothes were discarded and the room was filled with their passionate moans and groans.

Glossary:
Ranasa -- King (hereafter Pratap)
Ranisa -- Queen (hereafter Anamika)
Baabasa -- Father
Maasa -- Mother
Badi Maasa -- Elder Mother

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys,

Do vote and comment if you like the chapter.

Thanks,
SM.