New Story 2

Ruthless Rulers of Rakshatra (RRR):

He is the crowned prince of the Kingdom Rakshatra.  Everyone in the kingdom feared him as well as respected him.  He is well versed in all types of training, intended and given for a crown Prince.  Some felt jealous and evious of his talents and achievements, especially his stepmother, who is the ruling Queen.  On the other hand, The ruling King which is his father, always felt his chest swell with pride while thinking about his son.  But whenever the king looks at his son and his blank eyes, which veils the underlying hatred, he wished he was able to change the past.  The Crown Prince who was once a notorious and innocent kid, had to transform himself into a tough guy after his mother's demise. But he never let his personal resentments come in between his work as a Crown Prince, which is why he is famous among all the royal princesses in the entire Bharatvarsha (Entire Hindustan consisting of different Kingdoms).

She is the pampered princess of the Kingdom Hridaypura.  Her brother and father, who are the Crown Prince and King respectively, would fulfill all her wishes.  She was trained from a young age to behave as a proper Royal lady and also got all the disciplinary lessons, Royal etiquettes as well as financial lessons to handle the inner Palace which will consist of Royal women.  Based on her performance assessed by the tutors, she is the most desirable woman among many princes and Kingdoms, who wants a graceful and kind lady. But is she really what everyone thinks she is? Or is there another side for her which is hidden from the world?

These two are already engaged from their childhood, decided by their parents.  Now when they are grown up, would he accept her? Would he desire her? He never liked submissive women who always think with their hearts instead of mind when required.  For him, those are weak people. Afterall, that was the reason why his mother is no more in this World.  And that made him to lock away his heart.

Her first impression on him is also the same, which he disliked the most. WEAK.

But is she really Weak?

His first impression on her is that of a heartless person. 

But is he really heartless?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys,

I'm back with another story.  Please do support me like you have done with my other stories. The book is already published.

And one thing you can expect from my story is that my leads will always be strong personalities, who are not swayed away by emotions alone.

Do vote and comment and let me know whether the prologue got your interest.

Follow me on instagram: @sm_w1997

Thanks,
SM.