Chapter One:Awakened.

(F/C)=Favourite Color.
(F/F)=Favourite Flower.
(Y/n)=Your Name.

Narrators POV.

We gather in the heart of the multiverse that is invisible for anyone to see, here in the heart of the multiverse could be mistaken for a bliss of heaven. The universe is a pure, soft, green, grass land with (F/C) (F/F)s growing abundant in the soft grass. It goes on forever when you look around. The sky is pure blue with the sun above but the stars and moon are visible with the sun.

However in the middle of it all lays a weeping willow with two pure white beings sitting on seperate branches. One had the form of a female while the other has the form of a male. Sitting at the bottom of the weeping willow is a swing and a winged female laying against the tree in a sleepless state.

This female wore a (F/C) veiled sunhat that doesn't show her face due to the veil shows the stars and all of the soul trait colors in stars. She wore a (F/C) kimono that reaches to her feet with stars decorated all around the kimono if it wasnt for the black cartegin covering the sleeves and reaches to the ground. To say she's the walking embodiment of an entire galaxy is an understatement but its true.

This female, who's name is (Y/N) woke up from a dream she had, she stood up and used the weeping willow for support, which helped her up. As she stood up, the two white beings came down to her, despite being the size of children.

"Good morning children, what time is it?".

(Y/N) asked as she stretched her large (F/C) wings from her back. The two beings didn't say anything because they are chosen spirits that had lived with her for ages.

"Right, I forgot you two can't talk, it is nice having company though but let's see what time it is".

(Y/N) used her abilities of CREATION to make a book out of thin air, it had particles appear when she opened the book. After waiting for a minute, the page showed the results of what time they are in.

RESULTS.
Age:Modern Ages(eons into the future).
Description:this is the time where monsters in some Aus are free from the underground and living a life that isn't medieval or in dark times anymore. (For some Aus)
Universes:100000+.
Universes Destroyed:1000+

Gods:
King Multiverse- God of the gods.
Ink Sans- God Of Creation.
Error Sans- God Of Distruction.
Reaper Sans- God Of Death.
Error 404- God Of Erasure.

Chosen Guardians:
(Those that aren't God's but can go to different universes).
Core Frisk.
Player.
Dream Sans.
Nightmare Sans.
Anti Error.
Timekid Sans.

"Oh wow, I've been asleep for that long?, wow look at that, not much God's or guardians as I thought".

The results had shown that (Y/N) had been asleep for eons and the multiverse had changed dramatically. She is surprised about it but that surprise changed when she found out that some of the universes had been destroyed during her hibernation. She sighed in defeat.

"When I asked my five- no four pupils to not set up anything crazy when I heal in my sleep. My god, I'm going to have to make a visit to them so we can talk about it".

(Y/N) spoke to herself as she pat the two spirits heads gently and placing the book on the vines of the tree, which took it into its own hollow.

"Okay children, I'm going out so I want you two to stay here and look after the weeping willow alright?".

(Y/N) asked as the two nodded, giving her a smile as (Y/N) chuckled.

"You two are just so cute, I'm glad you two are apart of my life.... I'm sorry you two couldn't live forever".

(Y/N) muttered that apology as she reached for the back of her head to feel a sunflower and a rose already at bloom. She felt her neck to feel buttercups reaching up her face and chin.

"They better have an explanation when I find them".

(Y/N) spoke, shaking the thought away as she created a portal using CREATION and LOGIC. Thus a portal had appeared and she walked through the portal to go where she will check first.

"Alpha-Tale here I come".

End of chapter one.