Chapter Twenty-Three:Beating Killer.

(Y/N)s POV.

I spent a few days hanging around Teddy and learning a lot about him. He's such a sweetheart, it's a wonder how his universe had turned him into a cannibal but he's sane now. Cross normally joins in with me and Horror whenever we do dishes after meal times. Usually he's quiet but he occasionally joins in the conversation. However, he's surprised when he first heard our nicknames for each other.

"You call him Teddy and he calls you bunny?".

"Yeah, he gave me a nickname and I gave him a nickname, it suits him don't you think?".

I asked as Cross shook his head sideways and went back to drying the dishes. I knew something was wrong because his aura has shifted.

"Awe, do you want me to give you a nickname Crossy?".

I asked in a teasing manner as he looked at me with a flushed expression. Teddy snickered at Cross's expression.

"Uhm-uh-".

"It's alright, I'll give you a nickname, you shall be called Oreo!".

I declared in a happy manner as he turned his attention to the dishes, pretending to ignore my nickname given to him. Teddy let out a chuckle.

"That's a good one bunny, he does wear the colors of an oreo".

"I know, isn't that incredible?".

I asked as we then finished the dishes together but we stayed in the kitchen a little longer. Me and Teddy cheerfully talked together while Cross was very quiet but I felt his aura is changing dramatically. Like he's feeling a sort of negative emotion but I can't pinpoint it, it felt familiar to me for some reason.

"Hey Horror!, you got any snacks left over in the pantry?".

Suddenly, in comes Killer, he wore his jacket, black sweater and white short with red sneakers. Teddy shook his head sideways.

"Nope, we ate them while washing dishes".

"Bummer, ah, I see you've got the prisoner here".

Killer pointed to me as I raised an eyebrow at him, did he just call me a prisoner? Even though I'm living among them.

"Not funny Killer, she's way more than that".

Teddy defended me as Killer rolled his non existent eye lights. I don't need to know, he just does it.

"Sure buddy, whatever you say".

"Are you always sarcastic and sassy at the same time? Those words don't go well together buddy".

I told him as he looked at me in shock but I can see a tick form at the edge of his skull.

"Who are you to tell me you low life prisoner? I bet you can't even land a punch on me".

Now it's my turn to form a tick on my head, I have to restrain myself or else I might expose myself and break off Killers arms. He may be an asshole but he's Teddy's friend, I can't do that to him. I inhaled and decided to snark back at him.

"Oh yeah, why not take these magic restraint cuffs off me and let's see who's better at punching one another?".

I tempted him, it was an empty threat and it nearly worked. Killer was about to speak but Teddy had to stop him.

"No Killer, remember what the bosses said, don't take the magic restraint cuffs off her wrists no matter what".

"Who's side are you on Teddy?".

I asked as I shook my head, now I'm ready to head off to the living room.

"You know what?, it doesn't matter, I would have kicked your ass anyway, come on Oreo, let's go".