Chapter Twenty:Failed Escape Attempt.

Narrators POV.

Soon (Y/N) had to leave Life's Garden with Bill, Error404 and Cross. She said her goodbyes as she went with them and returned back to Nightmares base.

She was sent back to her room as Error404, Cross and Bill reported back to Nightmare and Shattered in the throne room.

"So how did it go?".

Nightmare asked as Error404 responded.

"It went surprisingly well, we were in a garden and she was talking to- ehm".

Error404 tried to remember what he was doing in a garden but his mind went a bit blank and he wasn't the only one. Bill and Cross's memory of Life's Garden went blank as well, only Cross forgot about the name of the universe. Bill had remembered discussing with a Toriel and that's it.

"That's all you remember?".

"It's truly a hidden universe, I can barely remember what we were doing in that universe".

Error404 told them as Nightmare huffed in annoyance. Shattered had a calculating look on his face.

"That doesn't matter for now, you need to get her to take you guys to that universe where Cross found these books".

Shattered ordered as he showed them the strategies books, Bill nodded as he had a calculating grin on his face.

"Heh, maybe I can strike another deal with her, I'm sure she'll want something within arms reach".

Bill told his plan as Nightmare rolled his eye.

"Bill, from observing what she has done and what Cross had described of her. I don't think she'll be foolish enough to accept your deals".

"Oh come on my king, I'm certain I can just make a deal with her, I just know it".

Bill told them but suddenly, in comes Dust that slammed the doors to the throne room open.

"We have a problem, the human had escaped her room".

"What?".

It was a matter of time before Nightmare, Shattered, Error404, Cross and Bill left to follow Dust where (Y/N) had gone.

Meanwhile outside of the castle, (Y/N) was running away with Horror, Killer, Scoundrel, Blackberry, Fell and MafiaFell chasing after her. They launched their attacks at her as she simply dodged them and soon found herself slam against the barrier over the castle. She realized she was truly trapped.

"Nowhere to go now kitten".

(Y/N) huffed at those words said by MafiaFell as she did the unthinkable, she climbed on the barriers surface using her hands and got far up high. Of course the guys were shocked of her resilience and her use of resources as she found herself running upside down on the surface of the barrier.

"What are you idiots doing?! CAPTURE HER!".

Nightmare shouted as his tendrils launched up in the barrier where (Y/N) is running. She dodged them gracefully but soon felt the barrier is fading and then turn to nothing for her to run on.

She fell from the sky but she was caught in Cross's arms as he held her bridal style. She grunted as she tried to get out of his embrace but soon found herself surrounded by all the villians except Insanity here.

"Just what do you think you were trying to do little missy~, hm?".

(Y/N) frowned at Nightmares flirt for her as she replied.

"Climbing my way out of here, sorry but I need to deal with something that doesn't involve me getting into a pointless war".

She earned so many surprise glances from everyone as Shattered snickered.

"You have a sharp tongue dear~, why not put it to good use and help us on finding a hidden universe?".

"...... Sorry but no".

(Y/N) declined as she recieved a lot of glares from all of the villians, especially Nightmare as Shattered had a tick on his head.

"Sorry but why not?, am I hearing right?, you didn't just say no to me right?".

"Yes you heard me loud and clear, there's a reason why they call a hidden universe a hidden universe. Haven't you heard the tales of the hero, the wizard and the goddess? There's more to that story that meets the eye".

"I've heard enough, we were being too nice to let her stay as a guest by herself. For now on, you will be watched by everyone twenty four seven".

Nightmare told her as he wrapped his tendril around her waist and pulled her to be infront of him in mid air.

"Unless if you value your life, I suggest you to cooperate with us in the meantime of your stay".

Nightmare threatened as she rolled her eyes, as if death threats will scare her from a mortal.

"I'd like to see you try, I'm not going to cooperate with you for a stupid war that is pointless and a waste of time for everyone. If I were you, I would quit the war right where I stand, put me out of my misery and return back to normal. Wouldn't that be a good idea my leige?".

Nightmare started shaking in anger as his right hand turned into a fist. He was going to punch (Y/N) but luckily Shattered stopped him. Nightmares tendrils around (Y/N) had tightened around her hard.

"Nightmare don't, that's what she wants you to do, she's just tricking you".

Shattered warned as (Y/N) huffed out as she gasped for air. She doesn't feel herself being squished but she had to fake it for it to be real. She soon 'passed out'. Nightmare dropped her as Shattered looked at Cross.

"Cross, your task today is to watch (Y/N), don't fail me".

Cross only nodded as he went to (Y/N), picked her up and walked back inside the castle with her in his arms.

When Cross left, Nightmare and Shattered took the rest of the villians back inside as they took them to the meeting room. In the meeting room is a large, long table with comfortable chairs around the table. There are two big throne like chairs at both ends along with boards and a diorama of the layout of the multiverse.

"Okay let's get back to business. We shall begin our preparations for the upcoming war against Ink and the gods and good Sanses he had recruited".

End Of Chapter.