Chapter Thirteen:Introducing The Forth Wall Breakers.

(The Forth Wall Breakers name is owned by me but Betty Noire doesn't belong to me. However, Experi and Spider Chara are owned by me. Just a disclaimer and enjoy this chapter if you must).

(Y/N)s POV.

After I had retold the tale (without telling them the bits of what I was thinking or doing in my POVs.) To say, everyone, especially Frisk, Chara and Asriel awed at my story telling skills. Cross, Sans and Gaster weren't awed, they seemed confused.

"Then what happened next?".

Frisk asked as Gaster decided to cut in for me since everyone seemed interested in my story telling.

"Then Aeneas worked with Azuth and the goddess together and then they had gained what was promised to them".

I scratched my head in confusion. That was not what happened, I should know because I was there to begin with but I decided to keep quiet. After all, these doughnuts aren't gonna eat themselves. I chomped on the doughnut and grinned happily, it was then that Cross decided to tap me on the shoulder.

"(Y/N) can I talk to you for a second?".

"Sure I suppose, let me grab another-".

Before I could grab another doughnut. Cross had pulled me up, grabbed my wrist and dragged me away from the picnic.

We went down the pathway and he made me sit on the bench. I can tell he has questions considering that his eye lights are serious.

"Alright what do you want to ask me?".

"How did you know so much about Aeneas?".

Cross asked as I smile. Oh this will be easy enough to explain without lying.

"It's easy, I just scraped it in the library".

I answered but that's half of the truth, considering that the library I'm referencing too is TreatiseTale and I personally knew Aeneas.

"Why does Aeneas sound so familiar to me?".

I looked at him with a dead panned expression, I think he's breaking the forth wall more than me. No possible but it had been done before.

"I'm not your search engine, I don't know why Aeneas sound so familiar to you but that tale is just a fairy tale that happens to be true".

I explained as Cross just stared at me, it feels like he knows I'm not telling the whole truth. Just as Cross was about to ask another question, Chara had came to us with a worried look. It's like as if a weight had been place on their shoulders.

"Hello Chara, what's wrong?".

"Oh nothing, I've just came to ask for your time, I need to tell you something".

Chara spoke as I became surprised but Cross frowned at Charas interruption.

"Uhm sure I suppose, give Cross a moment".

"No its fine, I'll ask again later".

Just as Cross walked away back to the picnic area. Chara came up to me and sat next to me, I could see sweat form on their forehead.

"What's the matter Chara?".

"Okay, you've got to promise that you won't say anything of what I'm about to tell you. No one else knows about it apart from Frisk and Asriel and I feel I can trust you".

Chara spoke as I raised an eye brow. I mean, Chara has known me for a week, I suppose it'll be alright since I can keep secrets.

"Alright then, whats the matter?".