Chapter Eight:TreatiseTale

Narrators POV.

(Y/N) and Cross has arrived in TreatiseTale by landing on a soft landing of cushions and pages ripped from books.

"Hello and welcome to the library of infinite knowledge, you must of come here at Cores request".

(Y/N) looked up to see a monster replica of Toriel. She is wearing a grey cartegin, navy blue tulip dress with a black belt and black loafers on her feet. She is wearing glasses on her face as she was floating slightly above them.

"Yeah, thank you for having us here".

Just as (Y/N) got up, Cross looked around to see so many shelves filled with endless amount of books. Old or new, it looked like a labyrinth from looking at a few opened sides thay could take you into a maze full of books.

Where Cross and (Y/N) is now, he can see a towering oak tree already fully grown and well taken care of. But that's not it, if he looks up. He can see millions of dark oak bookshelves upon bookshelves on platforms. However, a bright light doesn't allow him to see any more if he continued to look up. Other than that, he was amazed and curious on how much knowledge there is in this universe alone.

(Y/N)s POV.

"So Treatise Toriel, I need your help, I need to find two people and two monsters so I can ask them what's going on. Do you still collect books throughout all of history?".

I asked as Treatise Toriel nodded but gave me a questioning look.

"Are you looking for the Multiverses Star Pupils?".

"Yes that's correct, do you have any books that'll lead me and Cross to them?".

I asked as Treatise Toriel nodded and handed me a map that'll lead me towards my destination.

"Thank you Treatise Toriel".

"No problem, just give me a call if you need help".

Just as she said that, I nodded as I grabbed Cross's sleeve and started walking him towards the opening of the labyrinth like library. It was dark up ahead so I grabbed a lantern that has two fireflies inside the tinted yellow glass.

"Are we positive that we won't get lost in there?".

Cross asked as he looked down the long hallway filled with books and shelves towering up endlessly to show we can't see up ahead.

"Dont worry Cross, as long as the fireflies in the lantern lead the way then we should be fine".

I concluded as we both walked straight into the maze of the library.

I'll tell you a bit about TreatiseTale. This is one of the few universes apart from Alpha-Tale that has a peice of my soul. This universe can't be destroyed or teleported in randomly by gods who weren't chosen by me. The twist is that this universe is the only universe that holds the figment of my brain.

The few universes I've created that are the homes to my Star Pupils that has the shared a bit of my heart. Some of the universes that I made have my lungs and livers and stomach. Meanwhile other universes that weren't created by me but have a tiny bit of my soul are the blood streams.

As I traveled down the darkness with the lantern in my hand and my other hand holding Cross's sleeve. We had finally came across the place where we were looking for.

"Whoa, this is beautiful".

True to Cross's word, it is beautiful. Once we set foot into the room, it was more books on dark oak shelves but the room is circular. In the middle of the room stood a light golden stone pedestal. On the pedestal is an old, red colored, leather book with faded golden bold words saying 'The Multiverses Star Pupils'. There is a faint gold light in the ceiling shining brightly with blue fireflies flying about.