Chapter Nineteen:Experi and Spider Charas Awakening.

(Y/N)s POV.

"How can he be still alive?! I personally killed him with my bare hands!".

I shouted out loud as Life gave me a sad look, Fate and Destiny looked at me worriedly.

"(Y/N), he just showed up, flooded our home and attacked us. Me and Fate did the best we could to fight him off but we lost our ability to use our roles again".

Destiny told me softly as I looked at Fate, who gave me a saddened look. I didn't believe it, if only I had woken up earlier then I would've prevented their outcomes. If only I had killed him off entirely then we wouldn't be in this mess. I pinched the bridge of my nose as I hear Bill come in.

"What's going on in here?".

Bill asked as Life gave Bill a smile.

"Nothing much is going on, we are just having a conversation. (Y/N) is just angry".

Life told Bill as I soon see Error404 and Cross come into the kitchen.

"We heard screaming in here, what's going on?".

Error404 asked as I crossed my arms and looked to Fate and Destiny.

"Fate and Destiny, I need to talk to you two alone and with that Frisk and Spider Chara".

I ordered the two as they nodded, Fate took Destiny's hand and I left with them.

"Where are you going (Y/N)?!".

Cross called out as I waved goodbye to them.

"I need to talk to them alone, I won't be that far".

I told Cross as I followed Fate and Destiny outside and towards another cottage next to a greenhouse.

Narrators POV.

"So if it wasn't you two that can't produce your roles anymore. Then it could've been him that's messing with the universes and others lives".

(Y/N) told Fate and Destiny slowly as they nodded in agreement but took note of her hesitance.

"You need to believe us (Y/N), he was there, I tried to see his future amd Fate tried to reveal his downfall. He ripped my eyes and Fates tongue out before we even got the chance".

Destiny told her as she opened the cottage door and let (Y/N) go in first followed by her and Fate.

They soon found themselves in a room with a bed that is occupied by Experi Frisk and a sword in the corner of the room. (Y/N) turned to Fate and Destiny.

"So do you guys get the chance to talk to them?".

"Hardly, one was knocked out cold and the other was kicking at me but Fate must've put them down".

"Sorry Destiny".

(Y/N) apologized to Destiny as she accepted it, suddenly (Y/N) saw Experi drift in their sleep. (Y/N) went on guard but Destiny put a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't worry, me and Life had removed the substances that were affecting their systems. It appears the poor Frisk was experimented on because Life and Fate found a lot of substances in the Frisks body that didn't belong to them".

Destiny told (Y/N) as Experi sat up in their bed, the mask is gone to reveal a scarred face of a grown up Frisk. Their eyes are open to reveal dull brown eyes. (Y/N) felt sorry for the Frisk as the Frisk eyed both her, Destiny and Fate warily.

"Okay Frisk or Experi, my names (Y/N) and I need to ask you a few questions considering on the black substances you had on your hands".

(Y/N) started off as Experi looked at her and sighed.

"Okay, let's start off on a yes or no question, were you experimented on?".

Experi wanted to say no but they nodded. (Y/N) sighed as Fate looked at Experi in pity.

"Where did you get this substance from?".

(Y/N) asked as she pulled out Frisks sword that has the black substance laced on the blade. Finally Experi talked.

"A mysterious person came to me, saying that this substance will be the very thing that'll eliminate my targets. I don't know who they are but one thing led to another and I found myself fighting against you".

Experi explained as they rubbed their head and groaned in pain, (Y/N) simply nodded.

"Thanks for your time and sorry for beating your ass".

"It's fine, I needed that, thank you for stopping me".

(Y/N) only nodded as she left Experi alone, Destiny and Fate followed (Y/N) in pursuit to their next room. Spider Charas room.

"Okay, now Spider Chara was a different case because they didn't have much substance in their body. Those Spider limbs don't belong to their body and that hair that they got going isn't natural. It's like as if the hair had been experimented to look like an actual spider".

Destiny explained as Fate opened the door and (Y/N) walked in first with the two following behind.

In the room is Spider Chara that isn't in their bed but instead in the corner of the ceiling. (Y/N) looked at Destiny for an answer as she stared at the bed.

"Uhm Destiny, Spider Charas on the corner of the ceiling".

"Oh no".

Destiny called out as Spider Chara noticed their presence and hissed at them.

"Get. Out".

"Okay Spider Chara, I just want to ask you a question, why?, what was in it for you to get involved-".

"I said GET OUT!".

Spider Chara hissed as they spawned web like daggers and threw them at (Y/N)s direction. (Y/N) just grabbed the daggers by it's handle and made sure none hit Destiny or Fate.

"Alright then, I'll come back later".

(Y/N) told Spider Chara as she left Spider Charas room with Destiny and Fate.

"One things for certain, it seems everything is pointing towards his direction, since we know he is still alive. We just need to find him".

"Excellent idea (Y/N), now the hard part-".

Destiny was about to finish the sentence but (Y/N) cut her off.

"Where in the multiverse is he?".

End Of Chapter.