Chapter Eighteen:Traveling To Lifes Garden.

Narrators POV.

(Y/N) had woken up from the memory she had. She groaned as she rubbed her eyes awake as she expressed her disappointment. What did she expect?, everything happening right now was a dream this whole time and she'll wake up anytime now. She sat up from her bed, removed the blankets off her as she opened the mosquito net. There was no sun out the window, only the moon is shining brightly with the stars twinkling behind the moon.

"I wish this reality would disappear".

(Y/N) huffed as she stood up from her bed and walked to her desk. She sat in the chair, gazing at the (F/C) rose as she looked deeply into it.

"Oh, you need water buddy, hold on".

(Y/N) used her magic to create water as she telepathically placed the water in the pot using hand movement. The rose had stood up as she smiled at the rose in a calm manner. She threw herself in a mesmerized state the longer she stared at the rose. She touched her head where the red rose is growing on her goddess form and gave it a stroke.

"I'm sorry Aeneas, I'm sorry Gaia, it's been eons and I still miss you both".

(Y/N) told as she heard the door knob twist and turn. She turned to see the door open to reveal three skeletons coming through the door.

It was Bill, Cross and Error404. They looked at her, Cross still felt guilty, Error404 tilted his head in confusion but felt tense for some reason. Bill however, he felt terrified of the aura producing behind (Y/N).
He can see an aura of her goddess form but not her face for her face is hiding behind a veil. Error404 can see the aura but kept it to himself.

"Hi (Y/N)".

Cross spoke out nervously as (Y/N) looked at Cross with a raised eye brow.

"Hello Cross, nice to see you backstabbing my very back".

(Y/N) told him with a cheery expression as he looked away.

"Anyways human, Crossy here told us that your heading to Life's Garden, is it a hidden universe?".

Error404 asked as (Y/N) tilted her head but nodded. If she plays her cards right, she may be able to head to Life's Garden.

"Yes? I'm heading to Life's Garden, why?".

(Y/N) asked as it caught Error404s attention.

"Well we would like to pose an offer to you. Since our boss is curious about the hidden universes like the books Cross has collected from a hidden universe. You seem to know where the hidden universes are. You take us to the hidden universes and we'll tell our boss's that you can have freedom all over the castle. Deal?".

Bill was upset when Error404 posed a deal but (Y/N) wasn't impressed when Error404 posed a deal.

"Question first, what does your boss want with me?".

It was Bill's turn to laugh.

"Good question, from what Cross had observed, you're proven dangerous and powerful. You're basically perfect in a war we are about to go in against the gods and Ink".

Bill told (Y/N) as her eyes widened when she heard a war is coming. She shook her head sideways.

"Okay how about this, I will take you to a hidden universe. Only on the condition that I don't participate in a war that's about to come".

She told them, she hated wars, especially the war that happened eons ago. That war was brutal and ugly and it ended with a restart since all mortals had died in that war. Bill raised an non existent eye brow when she posed a deal towards them. Error404 frowned and Cross is still looking away from (Y/N).