Ep 1: Ryoumen Sukuna - Eng

Eyes slowly open, blurry and unfocused vision adjusting to the yellow light of the stone room.

"Good morning," Gojo spoke, a smile coloring his deep voice. He sits on a chair, using the back as armrests.

Yuuji slowly raises his head, landing on the white-haired man. He looked around the room he was in was small, talismans lined the walls, and lanterns were scattered about. With blood down his chin, his mind was not fully awake yet from the earlier altercation.

"So, which one of the two are you right now?"

"Hey wait... aren't you..?"

"Gojo Satoru, I'm head of the first years at Jujutsu Tech"

"Jujutsu... Fushiguro! where is he!?" he jerks forward, only to be held back by rope pinned to the ground "huh? What the hell is this?"

"I wouldn't be worrying about others right now, Yuuji Itadori. You see, it's been decided that you are to be secretly executed"

Intro Here

As a phone rings in the background, we see an older home where 'Itadori' is written on the wall.

"Sugisawa Hospital" spoke a woman on the other line.

"This is Yuuji Itadori, I called earlier" the pink-haired boy holds the phone, his gaze out the window "yes... yes. I'm sorry I keep calling but, how is grandpa doing?"

The scene cuts to the three nurses at the hospital "huh?"

"I thought they already told you? Oh, never mind, just hold on a minute. I'll go find out myself" the brunette gets up from her desk before lowering the phone.

"Mr. Itadori ever uses his call button" one of the said.

"It's actually scary that he doesn't" the other adds.

The nurse made her way to the older male's room, standing at the door frame.

"Mr. Itadori, you have a call. It's your grandson again" she walks in "asking if you want him to bring-"

She's cut off by a loud yell, he lays on the bed screaming at the phone.

"Leave me alone! Tell him not to come here!"

Another nurse flinches, listening in.

"He should go to his club! Go to his club!"

The scene returns to Yuji, he raises the phone back to his ear.

"I, ah, I guess you probably heard that... So, what type of club are you in Yuji?" the nurse asks.

Ignoring the question, he says "yeah, I heard. Thanks a lot"

------------------------------------------------

With the sound of footsteps, the sign of Miyagi Prefectural Sugisawa Third High School comes into view late at night. Megumi enters an empty field, reaching a small wooden shrine.

'They're keeping a cursed object here in a place like this? Could they be any more stupid?'

Opening the doors by grabbing the lockless latch, he is met with an empty box. His breath cuts as he jumps inside to search, then goes around the area looking high and low. Closing and reopening it, he still is met with nothing. Stepping back, he pulls out his phone to make a call to his teacher.