not yours 🔥

Felix has been a working for a perfume company hoping to show his work to everyone. But everything didn't go as planned. His job wasn't much put make copies and run errands.

Everything was always the same. They send the work i print it and give it to them. It is hard to be an omega in this society. I wish I were a beta.

Lots of bad things happen to omegas. yoir in danger everywhere you go. Good thing I got my Lazer pen with me at all times. it's perty scary out there.

But here I go to work again.I need to pay the bills after all.

Felix get ready and takes the bus to the company.He enters his work place. Everyone starts sending him the PDFs and he has a lot of pages to print.

Han a coworker of his and one of his friends walks close to him."Lixie take this copy's to the boss he needs them right away"

"Ok" Felix takes the papers in his hands and starts working to the boss office.

-In Felix mind-

I have never seen the boss in person. Everyone says he is a very scary person and that he wants everything perfect.

Felix reaches his hand out to open the door when he hears someone yelling inside.

"Get the hell out of my office !your fired! "

Felix was stuttered as he watched someone walking out of the office with tears on his face.

Felix so scared to enter the room. But he opened the door slowly. As he enters the office he is mesmerized by how many pheromones were in that room.

Felix starts walking closer to the angry Alpha. Every step i take closer
to him I could feel the pheromones geting stronger.

My body is starting to feel heavy.
...
I'm losing the strength on my legs.
...
My vision is getting blurry.

WAIT!? the pheromones suddenly deacris.

With out knowing Felix was standing right in front of Hyunjin. Jin looks right at lix with sharp eyes then got close to lix neck.

"what type of perfume do you use it smell very nice"

"I... I.. I don't use perfume sir"

"Than your sent is perty unique, your going to be my personal assistant after all my last one had a very nasty sent"

"You are now going to be with me at all times"

Thank you for reading the first chapter.Hope you like it.♡♥︎