angel 🔥

Chap-1 jin

The sweet smell of cherry. Where is this sent coming from. I can't be the person I just fired he always smelled disgusting.

Who is this Omega I had never seen him. The cherry sent is getting stronger. Is it him that smells like this. Hyunjin gets close to Felix's neck. I'm correct it was him. Why does he smell so good. I wonder what perfume it is that smelled this strong.

"What type of perfume do you use it smells very nice"

"I... I... Don't use perfume sir"

That's strange I thought it was perfume. How could someone smell this good? Felix starts walking away. I want to keep smelling that sent. How can I keep him close?

"Than your sent is prety unique, your going to be my personal assistant"

His shaking legs surrounded me. Moans still coming out of his mouth. Big sweet eyes, little frekales, one shaped like a heart right under his eye. Bright red lips with some saliba on then. Felix was an angel in Hyunjin's eyes.

Hyunjin surounds the little Omega with his arms. He places his head between Felix's chest. A loving voice leaves the alphas mouth. "What am I going to do with you" I want him day and night he became an addiction that I need. He needs to be mine and mine alone.

Hyunjin picks Felix up and caries him over his shoulder. The Omega tries to resist him and starts shaking his legs.
He was about to yell at him when he remembered the way his pants looked.

Felix stopped moving and just got conftrable. He could feel the alphas pheromones getting stronger. The more he smelled them the weaker his body became. He could feel as between his legs it started dripping.

As they were heading out Han walked up to them asking Hyunjin to sign some papers as he just stared at how Felix was being cared. Hyunjin told Han that he would do it the next day. They walked away as Han just kept looking at them.

Walked out the front doors and got into Hyunjin's car he put Felix on the passenger seat then started driving. They're pheromones were mixing with each other's. Felix could feel as he wanted to strip Hyunjin naked and get on top of him. The alpha drove fast till they arrived at a mansion. He stopped the car and got of. "Hyunjin what is this place"

"it's my house and your if you want" they get of the car but Felix legs were to weak and sensitive to the alphas pheromones. Hyunjin saw this and carred him in the brides way. "I guess you like when I carry you" the Omega's face flustered.

They enter the giant doors. A sweet voice leaves the Omega's mouth. "Are you going to keep me waiting any longer." Felix puts his legs around the alphas waist. They start giving each- other wet and heated kisses. Moans leave the Omega's mouth. They're tounges start playing with each other. Sloppy sucking noise with the mix of they're soft voices.

Hyunjin walks up the stairs and into his room. Places the Omega on the bed while he takes his suit of. Felix feel as his body is heating up even more. The alpha takes the Omega's clothes of leaving him strapless. Exposing his pail white skin and pink nipples. Hyunjin kisses Felix lips and starts kissing lower and lower till he put the pink nipple between his lips and sucks on it. Felix sweet voice is heard though the room.

Felix starts grabing Hyunjins head while he keeps playing with his nipples. His small finger go into Jin's hair. He starts to touch the alphas firm body and passes his hands through the alphas abs. He unbuckles the belt and opens the pants. The alphas huge member is pocking out.

Felix passes his small fingers and puts them inside his hole while holding hyunjin cock in the other hand. Hyunjin lifts his head up and looks at the small Omega struggle. "Darling let me help"

The Omega takes his fingers out and feels the alphas long fingers go inside, one after another. "I.. I'm ready" Felix said with a soft voice. Hyunjin puts a condom on and places his members tip on Felix. " relax " Hyunjin said with one eye open and the other closed. It's to tight but Felix relaxes a little and hyunjin pushes in. The alphas huge dick slides inside the Omega's small hole. Our baby's ass is being opened up slowly.

Aaah~ the alphas dick is completely inside. "I'm going to start moving"

🔥

After hours of hard sex, Felix being put in one position after another and the alpha trusting in and out. They stopped till he left the Omega so tired he imedietly fell asleep. Hyunjin picks Felix up and places him inside a warm tub of water. He washes Felix body. then put some of his pigamas on him. The Omega looked so small in the alphas big clothes. To Hyunjin he looked like a cute baby.

Thank you for reading ❤