soulmates?🔥

Felix pushes hyunjin on his back. And he sits on him.

Hyunjins-

I will no longer hold back. I can feel as Felix holds my dick in his small hands. I can see he is into this as well just look at that cute face of his. The sent he is releasing just makes me want him more.

Ahh~ small moan leaves the omegas mouth. A finger is put inside of him. I may want him but I don't want to heart him. Felix puts his hands on Hyunjin's shoulder. I'm sorry I can't wait any longer.

Hyunjin places his dick on Felix hole wait I'm not ready~ ahhh Hyunjin trusts inside him. ah.. ah wait~ what is it Felix? I.. It's to deep. To deep? But it's just half way in. Hyunjin says wining.

The alphas hand holds the omegas chin and lifts his head up. He looks at him with soft but penitrebal eyes. May I go deeper. The small omega just nods his head.

Hyunjins large hands grab on Felix's hips and push him down slowly. Wines are all you can hear from the omegas mouth. Mmmmm~

(I'm listening to the song Mmm by Kai)

Hyunjin trusts once again the pleasure they were feeling was unimaginable. Hyunjin felt as if Felix was made for him and him only. He wanted to live in Felix forever. Felix pheromones were so sweet and addicting. Mmm~ I want you to have my baby. Hyunjin said those words witch brought him back to his sences.

He lifted Felix from his dick and placed him on his body. Ahh what is it Hyunjin? Felix said with a soft voice.

Jin looks inside the drors next to the bed and finds a XL condom. He places it on him. You didn't have a condom on.

It's ok hyunjin I'm unable to have a baby don't worry. Hyunjin with a shock face. It's ok you can take it off.

Hyunjin shakes his head. I won't take a risk to such a thing. I will continue like this. He carries Felix and flips him agents the bed. Hyunjin looking at Felix again with those alpha eyes. He gets closer to him and places his lips on lix. Starts moving them softly and gently wile he places his dick inside Felix. Moans are all you can hear within the room. Hyunjin trusts fast in and out of Felix.

This goes on for more than an hour. Felix is tired. I never thought this would last this long. I can bearly feel my butt. But this warm feeling inside of him keeps make him want more as well. But his slim body can only take so much.

🐣

The alpha that had lost control had gone back to his normal self. His eyes change from blue to they're normal black color. He saw the condition that Felix was in. Felix had passed out. Hyunjin fastly grabbed the clothe and put it on Felix. After he had changed him self he grabbed lix and carried him to the car.

They drove to the hospital. Hyunjin entered holding Felix in his arms. He had gone to the hospital that helps his with his phormone problem. Hyunjin was demanding his personal doctor. I need Banchan!

They placed Felix on the hospital bed. While Hyunjin was waiting outside the door anxiously. Chan was examining lix.

There is nothing wrong with the omega. He seem to just have been over worked. By witch means you know. But come with me Hyunjin. You know I'm your doctor and you can tell me anything.

Hyunjin explains to him that everytime he's with Felix he feels differant. That there's a sweet small that makes him go crazy. He had never smelled this from any other omega.

Chan giggle from hearing all that information. What you feel my friend may be called love. And that sent that you can smell Its normal for you to fell attracted to it. But the only thing my self I don't understand is why the you can't smell any other's omegas sent but his you can?

"I have heard of the legends soulmates but can the really be true"

Thank you for reading ♡♥︎