soft touch🔥

The smell of the present pheromones were nothing like the ones left behind. He looked like a candy in a kids eyes. Finger tips away from him.

"Hyunjin help"♡ Felix looked at him with heart eyes. Please I need you. The omega stands and walks to Hyunjin. Hyunjin walks back behind the door and closes it. While he stands on one side Felix is on the other.

Felix stands in front of the door and tries to open the door. Hyunjin is holding on to it tightly and he is on able to open it. "Hyunjin open the door"♡

Hyunjin thinks about all the articles he has read the it is better to leave a omega alone during they're heat. Mostly if you are not they're mate. "Felix I need to get your medicine where are they"

"I don't need them, you can help me"
"Please open the door"

Hyunjin opens the door to see an omega with tears in his eyes. The small omega wimpers "why did you leave me". He hold him in his arms and takes him to bed. Hyunjin sits on the bed with Felix on top of him. The omega was strapless and dripping wet. I will help you.

"please hurry"♡

" just open your legs ". The alpha touches his soft part. Placing two fingers inside the wet hole. And expanding it moving them and rubbing them agents each other. Soft and cute moans leave Felix's mouth. Hyunjin places another finger in the small hole. He moves it kindly in and out. Aaa... Aaa... Wait I'm going to....

Hyunjin keeps moving and Felix trembles with heavy breaths. Aaaaah~♡
His hole tightenss. As a soft moan is heared in the silent room. The small omega is out of breath and trembling.

🐤

The alpha tries to keep his calm. He know that if he looses control once again the omega will be in lots of pain.

Hyunjin put Felix agents the bed.
Kissing his body head to toe. The sweet smell is making hyunjin dis concentrate.
He continues to please the omega with out putting it in. The omega comes and comes but he feels empty. " ahh Hyunjin I want you" opening his legs the omega looks at him with cute loving eyes.

The alphas member was hard but he knew that if he started he wouldn't stop. He just put his fingers inside while holding the Omega's small dick. Felix came once again but he still wanted more. "Hyunjin I don't want you fingers I want this" he said touching Hyunjin's pants.

Felix got up pushing the alpha on his back. Placing him self on top of him while undressing his. "Why don't you put it inside me, just look at how hard it is. "

"Wait Felix if you put it in now you will get pregnant. "

" I want to get ♡ pregnant, I want to have your baby."
The Omega's eyes we're bright yellow with hearts on them. He set on the huge dick. Felix felt as it went deep and deeper inside till it was all in. Filling me up so, I overflow in pleasure.

The omega didn't move he just liked the way it felt. "Hyunjin look we are connected." Felix said while looking at his stomach. Felix grabbed Hyunjins hand then he placed it on his stomach. The alphas dick was really huge that a little bump was picking out of the Omega's stomach. As the alpha moves his hand he could feel the way it pocked up.

"He's to tight" I don't have a condom on, I have to take it out. The omega moves his hips up and down slowly.Your soft touch gliding over me, it makes me focus. So that I can only see him.
The alpha falls into the pleasure. Ahh...

Felix starts moving faster and the tightenss on his hole was unimaginable. Hyunjin was feeling at his limit. Aaahh~ the omega moans none stop while he comes and his small hips keep shaking.

The alpha felt to much pleasure to regain his senses. When he relised it he had already come inside him. "Ahh~ Hyunjin I want all your come, please make me pregnant".♡

The alphas dick had gone inside the Omega's utero he could feel as it was squishing the tip. The alpha had knot him. "Aah~ Hyunjin it hurts...

"I'll take it out" - "wait don't move"

The Omega's eyes got watery. Tears went down his cheeks. "It hurt but I don't want you to take it out.". They stayed in the same position for a while till it was loosened. Hyunjin pick Felix off his member and set the omega on him. Felix leaned on the alphas body. While his dick was still hard. " Hyunjin lets do it one more time". ♡ It's sad to think of tomorrow.

They continued till the omega feel asleep. Hyunjin held him till the sun rose. They both slept soundly. Felling each other's warmth.

The cute omega woke to an empty felling. The moment he saw Hyunjin next to him. He hugs him tightly, cuddling in his soft chest. "I don't want you to leave me" ♡

After some hours they both woke up. They're eyes locked knowing they were ment to be together. The gap between them closed, soft lips touch. It permeates deeply so that it's irreversible forever in those sweet moments. Softly exchanging kisses of a dream no one will believe. ♡

Thank you for reading ♥︎
Hope you liked it. ღ