clumsy🔥

"Your all ready this wet"

The door opens Felix realised that he had just imagined it all just from smelling hyunjins pheromones. He looks up and sees hyunjin standing at the door.

Lix face starts to flush and his cheeks gets all red. Hyunjin looks down at him. Jin stares with sharp cold alpha eyes.

Felix tries to speak " I.. I came to say s.. Sorry for my behavior of before." Felix was so nervous he had never felt this shy. He looks down and stares at the floor.

A small smirk appears on hyunjins face. His eyes soften at the sight of such cuteness. A small laugh leaves his mouth. "Come in I was checking the papers and some calculations were wrong" there was pile of papers on the table next to the bed. Hyunjin had already check them all and had solved the problem but he was making any excuse to keep that cute Omega close to him. And that sweet smell that he releases.

ᰔᩚ

Time went by and the sun had gone down the two of them had finished going through them all.

Felix sighs and lays down on the grown. Hyunjin stands up and walks to the door graves to phone on the wall he calls the front and asks for water, win and some snacks. He walks back to were Felix is.
Hyunjin stands in front of lix sleeping soundly like a baby. Beautiful long eye lashes, red cherry lips and tiny cute freckles. They are so beautiful they look like little stars ⭐

Felix flinches as hyunjins pheromones surround the room and they get stronger the closer Jin gets to him. Lix still asleep moves around and hits his leg with the table. That sound is the only thing you hear in the silent room. Felix wines and opens his eyes. You can see a weary look on the alphas face. He runs to him and grabs his leg.

Felix flinches as Hyunjins large cold hands are surrounding his foot. A red mark appears on Felix ankle. Hyunjin rubs the small omegas ankle with his finger. Felix wines at every movment that he does.

Ahh~

"Does it hurt a lot"

Felix nodes his head. He looks at Hyunjin with watery sparkle eyes. "Do you think it's going to leave a bruise" Felix says looking at his foot. "I should put some cream on it" Hyunjin gets up and walks to the kitchen Felix follows his every move his eyes don't leave him.

🐣

The soft cream creating on lix skin. Felix is on the verge of crying from the pain and just thinking of how clumsy he was making him blush. Hyunjin finishes and just stares into the poor omegas face. Felix with his eyes closed and brows tensed. I'm done Hyunjin says with a smirk on his face.

Felix gets up and tries to walk to the door but the pain on his ankle doesn't let him continue. You can stay in hear for tonight these words leave Hyunjins mouth while he walks closer to Felix.

This is your room I can't he says will shaking his head. Nonsense you can sleep hear I'm ok with it. Hyunjin grabs Felix and picks him up. He cares him to the bed and place him down. They're faces were so close they could feel eachother breaths. A whisper leaves Hyunjin mouth. I would like it if you stay.

They're faces are centimeters apart. He backs of and Hyunjin starts to cover Felix up with the blankets. I will be fine you sleep hear and I will sleep on the couch. Jin says will walking away. He enters the bathroom and after some minutes he comes out with a different kind of clothing a more confterble one. He walks pass Felix thinking he's asleep good night hyunjin says quietly.

Felix sits up and faces hyunjin in front of the bed. Your bed is big there's space for two. Felix said with sparkly eyes. Hyunjin's heart skiped a beat. Are you sure Hyunjin says wile looking at the little Omega in that big bed. T.. The couch most be uncomfortable it w... would be better if you slept on a bed. Felix said looking down at the blanket.
A smirk leaves Hyunjin's mouth as he walks twords the bed.

He lays down on the bed next to lix he looks at him good night Felix.

The lights turn of.

Thank you for reading. I swear the rest of the chapter will be better. Sorry for taking so long to update. ❤🌹