I realy want this?!🔥

Felix and hyuniin are holding on to each other.Felix with tears on his eyes starts to calm down. Hyunjin stands up with Felix still in his arms.

"I would like not to talk about this here" Felix said looking up at me with tears on his eyes.

"Don't weary Felix you can tell me when ever you are ready" i said still holding him in my arms.

Hyunjin realeses his phermones and Felix begins to comedown. As hyunjin sees that Felix is breathing normaly he picks him back up.

Ring a message entered hyunjins phone. He sees it and relises that the meeting is about to start.

Hyunjin looks down at Felix flustered face. Do you think you are going to be ok to go to the meeting. Felix just nodes his head.

I wish I could stay here all day long with him. They both heed to room.

🐣

Time passed and the meeting ended. Everyone stands up and starts to leave. Hyunjin and Felix head to the door when Changbin stand in front of them.

Changbin-
Hyunjin friend would you lend me little Felix here I would like to take him out on dinner.

Hyunjin-
I'm afraid that won't be possible I have a lot of work I need him for.

Hyunjin walks of and right behind him Felix. They get in the car.

Hyunjin- takes us to xxxx restaurant.

The car drives of.

Felix- Ms.Hwang what would you like me to do.

-not much just have lunch with me and relax. Hyunjin looks at Felix and smirks.

💋

After eating-

Hyunjin and Felix are in a hotel geting rooms.They get their keys and heed to they're rooms.

Hyunjin- he opens the door and leaves his clothe on the bed. He lays down on the bed and falls asleep.

Felix-

Goes on his phone and listens to music. The sound of soft music coveres his ears and makes him think that he should go to hyunjin and apologize.

Felix heeds to hyunjins room. He stands in front of the door and starts to smell hyunjins phermones. Felix you will be fine they are just a little phermones.

He nocks on the door. But there is no response. Than he nocks again. Hyunjins voice from inside you may come in.

The door opens and lix walks in. I just came to say I'm sorry for my behavior today and that it will not happen again. Hyunjin stand up and hugs Felix.

It's all right. Felix stands back and coughs. He is overwhelmed by jins pheromones.

Felix - I think I should get going

Hyunjin- why don't you stay after all you smell this good.

Felix pulls hyunjin in and looks directly at his eyes. All you alphas are the same.

He pushes Jin to the bed and sits on him. After all you are just looking for this. Felix bits hyunjins lip and starts to aggressively kiss him.

Hyunjin large hands start to go up lix's shirt. And the other hand on Felix but.

They separate they're lips. Felix grabs on to hyunjin neck interlocking his fingers. Hyunjin picks Felix up and places him down softly on the bed.

Hyunjin- now it's my turn.

He unbottens Felix shirt and starts to kiss his body. Lix your smell is so unresistible. While do I only smell this from you.

Hyunjin grabs on lix nipple with his teeth and starts sucking on it. Kisses him up his neck and un to his lips.

He kisses his softly and kindly. They closes they're eyes and start to grab on each others hands.

Hyunjin slides his hand in Felix pants.

"You are already this wet"

Thank you for reading. Hope you like it and please like this chapter

.