heat! 🔥

That's was the end of this meeting. Everyone stands up and head's out. Hyunjin walks to the exit door like his usual cold self. Felix walks behind him struggling to keep up. The pheromones that Hyunjin's body were releasing were unusual.

They got on the car and were headed back to the company. The ride was going to be 1 hour long. Time passed bye slowly. And the atmosphere in the back seats was unseduling to Felix. Lix perseaves the smell of the forest after a raining season he looks out side but all there is to see are buildings.

The sent starts getting stronger. Lix can feel the presure of the pheromones. He looks besides him, an alpha entering heat. Fuck!!

🐣

Hyynjin?? Are you ok, hyunjin's dark black eyes turn into a bright blue color. Hyunjin I need you to answer me do you have any pills on you? There is no response from the alpha. Stop the car.

Hyunjin what pills to you use I will buy them for you. Hyunjin looks at Felix with those sharp eyes of his. Hyunjin sigh~ pills don't work on me. The omega widens his eyes and knows that there is only one other way to help him. Driver can you please take us a motel.

They walk through the doors and reserve a room. Felix holds onto the hungry alphas hand while they walk to the elevator. Enters the elevator and The doors to the elevator close all the pheromones that hyunjin's body is releasing are being inclosed in the tiny space they're in. Felix can feel as his body starts getting hot. And the wetness between his legs increases as well as his pheromones.

Hyunjin looks down at the little omega. He gets close to Felix neck and starts to lick it. Hyunjin wispers in lix's ear. You don't only smell good you taste good to. When Hyunjin gets close to Felix's face the elevator doors open and Felix drags him down to the room. Lix legs are shaking. he can barely stand the pheromones any longer.

They enter the room and Hyunjin has lost his mind he grabs Felix hips and hugs him tightly. You made me wait this long Felix. They start kissing agreasivly with soft lips. Hyunjin places his tongue inside of lix mouth. The small omega wines from every pleasure he receive when the alphas big hands touch his small and sensitive skin.

Felix falls to the ground his legs have given up. What happen, would you want me to carry you. Hyunjins blue eyes shine as he looks at the omega.

Hyunjin places his hand on the omegas back and the other under his legs. He picks him up and places him on the bed.
He starts taking the omegas shirt of and exposes his pale white skin.

Hyunjin starts unbuttoning his shirt. His well mentained body makes Felix heart skip a beat.

The omega desperately pushes hyunjin on his back. Felix places his naked self on top of hyunjin. I will no longer hold back. Hyunjin says with those sharp alpha eyes. He grabs Felix and can not get enough of that sweet sent of his.

Hyunjin's pants seem as if they're to rip at any moment. Felix opens them and gasps at the sight if it. I never thought it was going to be this big. If he puts it in me he will kill me!!

Thank you for reading. ❤❤❤🌹🌹🌹 hoped you liked it. ♡♥︎♡❥❦