omega nest🔥

Felix wakes up. It all seams blurry in his eyes. After some second he's able to see clearly. The room smelled very good. Felix had on a big jacket and some long pigamas. The Omega looked all small and cute in- them.

He gets up and sits on the bed. A slight feeling of pain strikes his lower back. "How much did we do yesterday". His eyes looked around the huge room. He saw there was a small paper placed on the table side the bed. He picks it up and begins to read it.

Note- you were so cute sleeping I didn't want to wake you up. There is food in the fridge. You can rest for today I will be back for lunch.♡

The Omega's cheeks turn red.~

Felix stands up and walks down stairs. As lix walked he was amazed of how big Hyunjin's place was. There weren't any pictures on the walls, if-not they were paintings. Felix thought they were very beautiful. He wondered were Hyunjin had bought them.

Walks in the kitchen. He opens the fridge then reaches out to grab a bottle of water. Felix opens it with a click sound. Grabbing it and placing it on his lips. His mouth is filled with refreshing cold water.

Felix makes himself breakfast🍳☕🍞
He eats it satisfactorily. With his tummy all full he heads back up the room. The moment he opens the door and walks in the alphas pheromones are stronger. They were present in the kitchen but not as strong as the ones inside the room.

"His pheromones are like any others" then why do I want them. Ok yea he is tall, handsome... Has a very well maintained body .... And his.. His.. Di

Why am I thinking about this. The Omega's body get all heated just thinking about him. Felix walks to the bathroom, he splashes water on his face trying to reduce the heat ness.

Lix has both hands on the counter while he looks at the mirror and sees himself. The blond hair was dripping wet. He keeps looking at him self and notices some red marks on his neck. He touches them with his wet fingers.

They're not marks they're hickeys! Felix slides the jacket over his head. His body I covered in hickeys and some bite marks. His eyes widen at the site of them.

Felix falls back on his bottom. Was he in heat or something to leave so many marks. Heat... Heat....

Wait! When is mine. He grabs his phone turns it on but it's out of charge. Sitting on the floor Felix is trying to do the math. "My body has felt hot sence I woke up. " .......

"I've been having a cold sweat for a while now.".......

It can't be the math doesn't add up, I don't understand I don't get it till more weeks aah~ so why am I feeling this way.

I'm getting more out of breath. My exhaling becomes more deep. The Omega's eyes become yellow. And are lost in brightness of the room.

🐤

Hyunjin sits at his desk. Reading through documents. But his mind is focus on something else. He can't stop thinking about the Omega's angelic face.
The alpha can't wait to see him.

Hyunjin lifts his head up and places his hand on his soft lips. "where should I take him to eat" would he like Italian food..... Hyunjin thinks nonstop of what to do. Time slips between his fingers.

Most of the employees stay to eat they're self made launches, while other leave and eat out. Much like our new couple Han and Minho walk into Lee's black car. And drive of.

Hyunjin speed walks to his car and hops on cheerfully. Not waiting any other second to see Felix. After a while he arrives at his mansion. He gets of and walks in all manly like. He looks around the first floor but doesn't find him.

He head up stairs and into his room. The closer he got the more he could smell the sweet peach like sent. Hyunjin opens the door and the pressure of the Omega's pheromones were overwhelming. He look around and doesn't see Felix. But he could smell him inside the closet.

The closets door was slightly opened. Hyunjin holds onto the door and slides it open. The sight of an angel wrapped under his clothes. Felix had made an omega nest. ( an omega nest is what Omega's in heat make with their alphas clothes or belonging which makes them feel as if they were there, the pheromones keep the omega safe)

Felix was laying in the nest with clothes under him and on top. He was hugging the pigamas that hyunjin had worn.

Felix smells hyunjin's pheromones. The omega opens his eyes but it's blurry. Then they clean and focus on him. "Hyun.. Hyunjin your back"♡

Thank you for reading