sweet scent🔥

What the hell did this handsome man say! Felix exited screemed in his mind.

-Going back to what hyunjin said-

"From now on you are going to be my personal assistant"

Ahh? Felix stood frozen to those words."wait so I'm going to be your assistant"

"Yes , so start by leaving those papers on my table ant take these to Minho at room 108" Hyunjin said wile giving Felix some papers.

Felix started walking toward the door. "oh and bring me a coffee with extra sugar"

Felix opens the door and heads to Minho's room.He said room 108 right.
He is going to nock on the door when he hears.

!No MiNh0!

.
.
.

"Wait was that Hans voice" He proceeds to nock on the door. Then opens the door and saw as Minho was sitting down with a smirk on his face. And Han standing beside him trying to fix his collar.

Felix walks close to them

"Sur Hwang hyunjin send me to give this to you"

"Ok, is that all"

" Yes "

"You may go now"

"Ok"."Han I think you have something on your face it very red, you should go home if you not feeling well"

Felix said making fun of han wile laughing out if the room. "Never thought those to had that type of relationship"

🐣

Felix is headed back to hyunjin with his coffee in hand.

Felix nocks on that door and proceeds
to open it. As he walks in Felix closes the door behind him. Turns around and is mesmerized by Hyunjin's handsome face.

He feel as his face starts getting red and turns around facing to door."what are you waiting for come over here"

Felix starts walking to Hyunjin.
When he is right in front of his desk he stets the cup on the table. And starts to walk away."wait a second" hyunjin says while looking at the coffee.

He puts the cup close to his lips and takes a snif at the cup.

"come over here Lee"

Felix with a terrified face walks to hyunjin slowly. omg what did I do wrong- i added the extra sugar he asked.

When Felix is close enough hyunjin stands up and corners Felix agensed the table.

Looks directly in to his eyes. "Felix why do you smell like this" hyunjin started puting his had on Felix neck and smells it.

His eyes go from black to bright blue."why that everytime im near you i have this hunger that makes me want to"...

Felix is caught off guard. Hyunjin starts giving felix baby soft neck kisses and that makes Felix start to reales his pheromones.

Felix can not release himself from Hyunjin's grab.his pheromones are to strong to stand them.

Hyunjin is hypnotized by Felix sent. That he stops kissing his neck and start kissing his lips. They kiss softly and delicately while hyun is starting to want more.

Thank you for reading this story. Can't wait to make the next chapter.💕