side story 1❤️‍🔥

We go back to the office were Han is working on some papers. A hand slides across his back witch gives him the shivers. A strong pheromone sent witch he recognize. Minho's soft voice creses Hans ear I will wait for you in my office.

He looks back with a flustered face but Lee was allready gone. Han walks to minhos office. What does he want this time. He opens the door and strong hands push him agents the wall. Minho with bright blue eyes stands in front if him with sharp alpha eyes that stare him down. Minho grabs Han's waste with a hard grip and holds him closer as he uses his other hand to hold Han's jaw and opens his mouth. I've been waiting for you. Lee know kisses Han. wines leave the omegas mouth. Mmmm~

Soft but aggressive kisses. Lee know opens his sharp eyes and looks at the omegas tightends eyelids. They're lips apart wile Minho is picking Han up of the floor. The omega grabs Lee knows waist with his legs and puts his hands on his shoulders.

He places Han on the table. And looks down at the littel omegas flustered face. I have never wanted nothing more. Are Minhos thoughts as he places his head on the omegas shoulder. Han will you accept me -be my boyfriend. A sigh leaves the omegas mouth. I've been waiting for you to ask all this time.

Minho lifts his head and faces Han. They're faces just centimeters apart as their noses touch and their lips starts moving softly and comly. The sweet Omega's pheromones start to spread around the room as the alpha get even more excited. Han feels as something is pocking him between his legs. You got hard Han says wile looking down.

It would be weared if I didn't in this situation. Han chuckle and with a British accent he says your right sure. He looks up at Lee know beautiful eyes wile opening Minho's pants. And taking his cock out and surrounding it with his hands. Do you want more?

Thank you for reading. Hope you liked it. 🌹 sorry it was a short part