your place! 🔥

The legends of soulmates being real? There has always been a tail millions of years old. A lovely tale about an omega and an alpha they loved each other so much you would belive in destiny and true love just by looking at them two.

There was someone that wanted the omega and that love and so he envied the alpha. He's was so obsessed with the omega that he thought if I can't have you no one can. So he went to a witch and asked for something that will seperate them.

This spell cost him his own life but was what will destroyed them. The witch made the alpha loss all of his senses and the omega unable of giving birth.

This became an obstacle in they're life so they looked for a witch to help them but it didn't work completely. The alpha was able to regain all of his senses except for the ability of perseving pheromones. And the omega was never able to get pregnant.

But the witch told them one thing that if they really wanted to get all of they're gifts back I would not be possible in this life but in the next one.

So she casted this one blessing. When they are reborn they will find each other and all of the things lost would be given back.

🐣

What do you think about this story Felix. She said looking down at him with motherly eyes. Mom I think this is a very sad bed time story. 5 year old Felix replied. I will read you a better one next time dear. Now it's late you should sleep. She kissed him on the forhead and hugged him till he fell asleep.

All a dream of saidness is what Felix was experiencing. With the most happy shirt moment he had about his long gone mother.

Felix opens his eyes and the reflection of sun light blinds him. A shadow covers the light and gives worried looks at Felix. Felix are you ok? Does any thing hurt.

An alpha named hyunjin stands in front of him. A sound of a door opening. Foot steps coming closer. Hello I'm your doctor Chan. You are ok there wasn't much to be  concerned about. Just eat well and don't forget to drink these pain killers. That will be all you may leave when you are ready.

Felix lifts his body and sits wile then turning to stand. Chan leaves the room. Felix puts his weight on one foot and then on thi other. A rush of pain strikes a part in between his legs. Hyunjin looks at the omega worried. Hyunjin walks Felix to the car a gets him in.

In the back seats Hyunjin was not confused if he should ask if not when he should. So he just does. Felix I would like to take care of you at least till you are better so I ask of you, will you come and stay at my place.

Thank you for reading. ❤
Sorry it was a short chapter. 💙