not this felling 🔥

Hello I'm back with part 3.
Hope you like it💕

-Going back to what was happening-

Hyunjin is starting to want more. Ass he keeps kissing Felix lips with the taste of cherry on them.

Hyunjin apart his lips from lix. He opens his eyes and sees Felix with red cheeks and tears running on hi eyes. Hyunjin's reaches out to wipe Felix tears with his hand. When Felix pushes it away.

"Are you ok Felix"

"Are you ok, you really asking me that when you weren't letting me breath a second ago"

"I just....

Someone opens the door. Sur Hwang sorry for interrupting but it's time to take you to your meeting with SEO Chang bin.

"I'll go you wait in the car"

"Ok Sur"he walks out and closes the door behind him.hyunjin goes back to Felix and makes eye contact.

"Let's go we will continue this later"

-On the car-

Hyunjin is on his phone. Wile Felix is looking out side of the window not able to take his mind of the way Hyunjin had him. Him not being able to escape Hyunjin's huge hands wile they were kissing and if Hyunjin's tongue were to have gone inside my mouth.

!Wait!? Felix what are you thinking, get your mind of that he is an alpha like any other will brake your heart like the rest of them.

The car stops. As a lot of cameras start surrounding the car.Felix with an amazed face because he had never experienced something like this.

Felix asks to hyunjin "how are we sopost to get of the car"

"This is normal start getting used to this after all now you are my assistant"
Hyunjin gets of the car and waits for Felix to do so as well. When lix is of the car he grabs his hand and starts walking.

They enter the building and head to the helevator.It's just him and Felix on the elevator. Felix looks up at hyunjin with flustered cheeks."you can let go of my hand now Mr.Hwang"

-Hyunjins view-

They enter the elevator.he looks at their hands together. I have never felt a hand this soft and small. It's so adorable."You can let go of my hand now Mr.Hwang"

Hyuniin lets go of Felix hand. " You don't have to call me Hwang like everyone you can call me Hyunjin.

"Ok hyunjin you can let go of my hand now"

"Ok , you see it wasn't that hard" He says wile parting his hand from lix's. The door of the elevator opens and hyunjin starts walking to the room were the meeting is going to be held.

Felix following behind him looking through the papers that he was given.
"Lix you don't have you do much with those you just have to read them when I tell you to"

"Did you just call me lix?"

"Yes is there something wrong with that lix"

"Yes can you please just call me Felix or Lee"

"What is wrong with lix"

" Just don't really have good memories with the nick name so please call me Felix"

"Ok Felix the meeting is about to start get ready"

-Hyuniin mind-

Why wouldn't he want me to call him lix. How bad of a memory could it be. Hyunjin can't shake that thought of his mind.

They get to the meeting room and open the door. Both or them start walking inside wile a lot of people get close to hyunjin to greet him.

I should go and say hi to Chang bin. "Hello hyunjin how have you been"

"I've been ok and you"

"Just fine and ...
Hello Felix long time"

-Hyunjin view-

"You to know each other" ..... Wait why is Felix grabbing my hand. He turns to look at Felix and sees as he his eyes are widen and his face is all pale.

I can feel Felix hand shaking like crazy.

*"How long has it been sense I was with you Felix"

*Hyuniin "well it was nice to meet you again let's finish this conversation later I have to go somewhere"

Hyunjin starts walking out side of the room wile holding Felix hand.I can still feel him trembling is he's ok.

They enter the man's bathroom were there is no one. "Felix are you ok your shaking"

"I .. I .....

"It's ok you don't have to talk just calm down" hyunjin pulls Felix close to him and hugs him tightly. They bother fall to the ground where Felix starts crying.

 They bother fall to the ground where Felix starts crying

Thank you for reading this story. Please give me all your love and soporte and I hope you liked this one and hope will like the next chapter as well. ♡♥︎