pain🔥

Moon goes down, the sun goes up. The Omega is being held in the alphas arms while they both sleep. Hyunjin opens his eyes and sees as an angel is between his arms. Bold hair, long lashes and cute lips the only thing he needed were the wings. The alpha holds him tighter, he smells the Omega's sweet cherry sent. He just wants to eat him up.

Hyunjin moves the hair from Felix face and places it behind his ears. He gets closer to the Omega's face and kisses his for head. "Sleep well"

Hyunjin get off the bed and enters the bathroom. You could hear as the shower turns on and off. He walks out with a towel covering his lower half. The small Omega is still sleeping. "He's so cute"

Hyunjin puts his suit on and walks out. He leaves a sticky note on the table beside the bed.

Note- you were so cute sleeping I didn't want to wake you up. There is food in the fridge. You can rest for today I will come back for lunch.♡

♥︎

Hyunjin's in his office and calls for Han. Han walk in and stands in front of Hyunjin. "Felix got the day off for today I want you to take these and give them to xxx in room xxx."

"Ok sir"

"And bring me the papers from yesterday"

Han walks out holding the papers. "Little lix" "he's on the bosses good side and now he gets brakes when ever he wants, that's no fair." It's funny I was just next to the boss for a second but you could smell Felix sent all over him. I guess Felix won't be alone anymore. The thought of that made Han very happy. After all his past relationship was not the best.

◯△⃞

Not very long ago Felix used to work at a modeling company. He love it there and had an easy job. He fell for one of the producers Changbin. At first Felix was very happy with him. They went on dates every day they could.

But... Changbin's company started to loose a lot of money. This wasn't good. Changbin got mad at things that were going on with the company and he released all of his anger on Felix. The alpha hit Felix more than once and left really bad bruces on his body. Felix got tired of that life and he left the company and changbin without saying another word. Till he saw him again at the meeting.

Thank you for reading❤