your lips🔥

Should I ask him? Or is this not the correct time. But if I don't do it now. Felix I would like to take care of you at least till you are better so I ask of you, will you come and stay at my place.

The omegas eyes widened. There is a complete silent. I... I... Don't think this is necessary Hyunjin. The alpha maintains a straight face. But inside he felt hurt? He thought Felix would accept without hesitation.

From a very young age getting everything he wants and now being said no to is a thing that Hyunjin had never experienced. Hyunjin just looks away and stares at the window. He stays silent till they arrive at the office.

They enter the building and go they're separate ways. After a wile. Hyunjin asks for Felix and calls him to his office.

Felix walks hesitantly. He thinks that he may get fired or put back at his old job.
He nocks on the door then opens it.

It hadn't been long sense he was close to Hyunjin and his strong pheromones but being able to smell them again felt like he was eating his favorite food after a long time of not trying it. He walks closer to the desk and locks eyes with Hyunjin. Did you ask for me. Those words left his mouth as he was feeling the alphas stare.

The alpha opens his mouth and speaks but Felix is just focused on jins big and glosy lips. The Omega bites the tip of his lip while still looking at Hyunjin. He stops talking. Felix then forgot what he said and just assumes that the alpha wants coffee. Extra sugar right. Then he turn around and starts walking when he's right in front of the door he hears a voice from behind him get two coffee's.

Felix closes the door behind him with a flustered face. Why did I want to kiss him so badly. While he asks the question to himself self's the scenes of them in bed go to his head. Lix gets an erotiction he looks down and runs to the launch. Thanksfuly it is empty. He tries to calm down but the images can't leave his head. The door opens Felix hides behind the counter covering his lower half. Hyunjin walks in and locks the door.

Hyunjin stands in front of Felix with the counter between them. Felix can't look up of how embarrassed he feels. Hyunjin just stares at Felix with a smirk on his face. You know I can smell when ever your exited. Hyunjin walks around the counter picks Felix up and places him on it.

The Omega's face is as red as a tomato. back then you were about to bite your lip off but I was cute. Hyunjin places his hand on Felix's faces. The cherry sent that the Omega release get stronger the longer they're eyes are locked.

May I kiss you? Hyunjin whispers softly with sharp eyes. Why are you asking me?

I promised myself that I will not do anything without your consent.

Felix nods his head. The feeling of they're lips touching feels so good and addict. Hyunjin tongue enters Felix's mouth and they exchange soft and wet kisses. One after another.

The Omega holds onto the alphas shoulders. He fells at his limit. Moans leave the Omega's mouth. Mmmmmh~

Mmm.. Mmmh

I'm ..coming..aaah~
They're lips part while their noses keep touching. Feeling each other's hot breaths Hyunjin looks down and sees Felix pants are wet. A smirk appears on his face. You came from just kissing. He says with a loving voice. What am I going to do with you.

Hello thank you for reading. ❤