chapter 1 | zak

Zak POV
I instantly grab my phone out of my pocket as soon as I feel it vibrate.

Geo
Band practice at 5pm

Another band practice?

You
This is like the 4th one this week.

Geo
Whine all you want, just show up pls.

I run my fingers through my hair then sigh. It's currently 4pm. Why couldn't they tell me sooner?

You
Yeah yeah sure

Geo
Yay yay yay your the best Zakky Poo. Cara and Ant will be there to

You
Stfu

I click the button on the side of my phone - the screen turning pitch black after. I sat up after sitting on my lounge for what felt like 8 hours; As soon as I stood I felt dizzy, and SUPER dehydrated.

I walked to my room and then into my walk in wardrobe. It had a chandelier hanging in the center of the room, some picture frames of my family back in Ohio sat on a shelf. I miss them. I had to move to Los Angeles for my dream career, to play in a famous rock band - and oh boy do I regret every single bit of that.

It's just stressful to be living all alone in a studio apartment with no one here to speak too.

I pinched myself back to reality and started to look for a shirt. Perfect. It's a plain slightly oversized white tee, and for my pants I have some black track pants. I grab a pair of boxers and slid off my current clothes I'm wearing. Slipping on some new clothes, I felt the cold fabric touch my warm tanned skin.

~~~ (a/n : these are time skips.)

I step out of my taxi with a black disposable mask and sunglasses. Whenever I go to band practices I have to stay anonymous, it's a deal all of us made - Inside Sweater.

I continue to walk inside of our studio. On the outside it looks like an abandoned warehouse but in the inside is where everything started. "Zak!" I heard Cara call out. "Hey." I grin, dropping my black duffel bag on the ground.

I make my way to my black drum set, Ant is holding a white bass guitar, Geo is in front of an electric piano. His fingers ready to start playing. Cara is our lead singer, she has an amazing voice.

Cara turns around to face us "Ready to start playing?" The long brunette woman asks. Me, Ant and Geo all signal her with a quick thumbs up.

420 words, first chapters short sorry.