chapter 14 | magazine

Zak POV (FUNNY CHAPTER NUMBER)
I hopped into the limo with Geo, Cara and Ant with me. This time it was a four seater, me and Geo sat in the middle. I barley got any sleep, I spent all night rewatching videos of me and my friends - especially Darryl.

The way he covered his face while he got flustered. And his cute giggles, I think I've fell head over heels for him. I'm not gay or anything- but god he's cute. How is it so easy to fall in love with someone?

My thoughts get interrupted by someone nudging me on the shoulder. "ZAK" I hear Geo yell in my ear, "AH- shit dude don't do that." I rub my ear like that's gonna help. "We're almost there.." Cara breathes, her leg shaking. "It's gonna be okay Cara.." I slightly chuckle, knowing damn well I might shit myself.

~~~

A staff worker guided us down the hallway. "Here you go, stay seated for a while and your designers will arrive shortly after." She smiles. There's a wooden door with a paper taped onto it, 'Inside Sweater'

Cara opens the door and looks around. The room smells as if you walked into an old motel, except this one looked fancy. Black leather couches and a vanity with bright white lights attached to it, a huge closet stored at the back of the room. "This is nice." Ant speaks up, he grunts and sits plops down onto the couch. Cara, Geo and I still wandering around, I take out my phone and sit in the vanity chair.

I decide to take some selfies, I'll post them on my Instagram tonight. I hold up a peace sign and smile. After I scroll through Twitter, liking some fan art, I reply to some of them even. With the vigorous chatting between Geo and Ant goes on in the background I hear someone enter the room.

"Hello!" The man strides into the room, there's a name tag. Jackson

"I'll be yours guys designer today." He introduces himself. Everyone smiles and waves, I look up and see him approaching the chair I'm sitting in. "My bad Jackson-"

"No no it's fine! Since your already here I guess I should just start with you." He smiles. He goes into the closet and grabs a white t shirt, a black jacket and loose denim jeans. "I picked out all of yours guys outfits already.. Cara is it okay if you can wear a crop top? If not that's totally fine, I have some loose shi-"

"It's fine, I don't mind." Cara smiles. "Great, so.. I'll be going for a white and black theme for your photo shoot; well since that's what they wanted the theme to be but I think it'll look great." Jackson jumps up and down, his long ginger hair bouncing up and down. He must be excited to do this.

"Okay Zak.. We're just gonna start with your foundation." He smiles. He turns the chair around and starts finding my shade, "Do you know what shade your foundation is?" Jackson starts browsing through a makeup bag. "No. I actually haven't wore make up before so.. yeah!" I respond, I try to sound as thrilled and joyful as I can.

"Don't worry I think I have the perfect shade for you!" He smiles. I smile back awkwardly.

~~~

The lights are flashing in our eyes. We get told to do some poses, some of the pictures are us in our whole group, or just by ourselves. "3, 2,1!" The photographer counts down, then another picture gets taken. "I'm so glad we get to eat chicken nuggets after this." Geo mumbles.

"Same." I agree. This felt too overwhelming.

~~~

We sat in our dressing room. With a two boxes of 20 McDonald's chicken nuggets and four large cokes, Geos one with no ice. "I can't believe we have an interview after this. Fuck I'm so tiredddd" Cara whines. "I know right." I agree, taking a nibble of my chicken nugget.

Suddenly I get a call from Darryl, I smile and instantly press the green button. "Hey!" I exclaim, putting the phone to my ear. "Hii" Darryl responds through the speaker. I hear some things shuffling around. "So- what are you doing?" I ask. "Not really anything.. I'm just bored and later I'm hanging out with Vincent and Harvey. You?"

"Im just doing some work with Inside Sweater, We had to have a whole photo shoot and now we're having a break eating McDonald's. After this we have to do an interview for the magazine, fuck I'm so tired."

"Language." Darryl bursts. I giggle, normally I would have found this kind of annoying but I find it cute now.

After talking for a few minutes we both say goodbye to each other. "Goodbye! I hope your interview goes well." "Thank you, I'll see you soon." I smile. I end the call and Ant immediately speaks up, "Who was that?"

"Darryl." I reply. "You like men?!" He raises his eyebrows. "What the fuck dude? I never said that!" I lashed back aggressively, was it really that obvious?

"Dude chill, I was just joking." Ant chuckles. I didn't find it really funny.