chapter 17 | pierced ears

Zak POV

Darryl
I got my ears pierced z_z
[attached picture]

You
You look great in it!

Darryl
Thank u 💕

You
Your probably the type of person too use pink hearts and '<3' only

Darryl
That's true how did u know?

I giggle to myself. I put down my phone on the shelf of my bathroom and turned on my tap, the faucet running water. I let my hands run under the water for a while, I then start to wash my face using just the water, later on I started to use some of my skincare. It's important to have clear skin, it's only three days until we perform in front of a huge crowd. It's not like this is my first time, we've done many previously but I just feel a bit nervous - this is normal - I tell myself.

I grab a clean hand towel and dry my face. I sniffle and grab my phone, I feel recharged and awake.

I get a notification from Cara.

Cara
We have a Instagram live planned! Coming over to your house with Geo and Ant soon.

What?

Couldn't they told me earlier? My house is a mess.

You
Why didn't tell me earlier? Plus why is it always my house?!

Cara
Your house is the nicest. We're almost there.

I rub my forehead and exit the bathroom; as soon as I left the bathroom I heard a knock at my door. I opened up my ring app and saw Max and Darryl. Max staying still with a straight face while Darryls smiling and bouncing up and down.

What is he doing here? I strode to my door and unlocked it.

"Zak!" Darryl smiles. "Hey.. what are you doing here?" I turned my head slightly in confusion. "I'm just bored, am I not allowed?" The brunette asks, "No of course you can!" I smile. "Great. Can I uh- take a nap? I didn't sleep at all last night and I feel like I'm about to collapse."

I nod and point to my bedroom. "Thanks Zak." He responds yawning, he then walks to my room and closes the door. Max is already gone. I shrugged it off and walked to my room where Darryl is, "Are you okay?" I ask - he doesn't answer.

I open the door and see Darryl under my covers asleep. I giggle to myself, he looks cute. All could be heard were his soft snores.

I didn't wanna be a creep so I just left and closed the door a few seconds later.

*ding dong*

Yet again, I open my ring app. Just to see Cara, Geo and Ant waving; I run to my door and open it. "Hey guys!" I smile, they greet me back and we all make our way to the couch - sitting down.

Cara grabs her phone and a phone stand setting them both up. I run my fingers through my hair and Ant adjusts the collar of his shirt, I'm sitting on the further right while Cara and Geo sat in the middle - leaving Ant on the further left.

Cara opens Instagram and she switched her account to our main conjoined Inside Sweater account. "Are you guys ready?" Cara asks, "Okay yeah." We all reply.

She starts the live and people start joining in. After two minutes 80,000 people are already watching. "Hey guys!" Cara waves.

@HannahBanana_2004
OMG CARA YOU LOOK SO GOOD TODAY

@GeoTheBeaverEdits
GEO OMGG HI

@MarshallAppoint
Hi ❤️

The live goes on with people sending us gifts and we go on answering questions.

Suddenly I hear my door unlock. I look up and see Darryl coming out of my room yawning, he doesn't seem to know what's going on. He casually walks to the bathroom which is in our view; Cara taps me on the thigh and looks at me raising her eyebrows. There's no way no one could see Darryl walk into the bathroom.

"Sorry guys! Me and Zak have to chat for a second." Cara smiles. Geo and Ant are confused but try to distract the live, "What is your boyfriend doing here?!" Cara pushes me out of the frame and into the kitchen, trying to stay inaudible as possible.

"First of all, he's not my boyfriend. And secondly, I thought he would be asleep for the whole stream!" I snapped back whispering. "This is horrible Zak." She rolled her eyes and cross her arms. As she walks back to the couch, i signal here to move the cameras view.

"Yes Zak?" Darryl asks as I knock on the bath room door - hopefully the mic doesn't pick it up. "Can I come in?" I whisper, "Yeah! I'm just washing my hands." Darryl responds. I open the door and I see Darryl washing his hands, "What's up?" The brunette dries his hands.

"I need you to stay in this bathroom. The whole bands here a-and you.. might've got caught on camera. But don't worry!! Your face wasn't seen." The words rush out of my mouth like a waterfall. "Oh.?" Darryl mumbles. "I'm sorry I-" I feel bad.

"No it's fine. At least they didn't see my face right?" He responds. But it feels like he's reassuring himself and not me. "Darryl." I breath, reaching for his hands. "It's fine, they didn't see your face. No one I mean no one is gonna know it's you. Plus! It's not even a big deal dude." I assure him, but it sounds like I'm bullying him.

"Right." He responds.