chapter 8 | movie

Third Person POV
"Your not over Kyle?" Vincent asks. "No, and I hate it." Darryl replies.

Then another doctor walks into the room. "Your free to go now Darryl, your clothes are in the closet and please - refrain from drinking. Your underage." The doctor speaks. "Yes sir." Darryl gulps. Vincent, Zak and Harvey all sat up from their seats and helped Darryl to stand up, "Thanks." Darryl murmurs.

Darryl walks to the nearby closet and grabbed his clothes. "Is their a bathroom?" Darryl asks the doctor. "Ah yes, in that little pod." He responds. The brunette walked towards the small room and locked the door shut, "Will he be alright?" Zak asked the doctor; fiddling with his fingers.

"Yes, but he can't do that again, it's dangerous." The doctor pinches the bridge of his nose. "Oh okay." Zak mumbles, he's clearly worried. "Zak it'll be fine." Vincent places a hand on Zak's shoulder. "Yeah dude." Harvey speaks up.

Darryl then comes back in his clothes, the same ones when he found Sheila and Kyle. "Let's go." Darryl says, "Thank you doc." The emerald eyed male waves. His friends catch on too - leaving the hospital.

~~~

Vincent and Harvey has already left, leaving Zak and Darryl together in Zak's apartment. "This apartment is beautiful." Darryl breathes out. "Yeah, are you heading back to school today? It's 6am." The ravenette questions. "No, I'll got back tomorrow but today.. I just wanna rest." He replies.

"Okay.. do you wanna watch a, movie?" Zak stammers. Darryl nods. They made their way towards Zak's couch, Zak's holding a blanket; Zak turns on the television, "What streaming program do you want? I have Netflix, Disney+, Foxtel, Amazon Prime." "Netflix will be fine." Darryl replies.

"What genre?" Zak turns his head to the brunette, "Hmph?" Darryl replies. Zak giggles, "The genre of the movie silly. Horror, thriller, romance?"

"Not horror please, romance or drama will be fine." Darryl answers. "Alright."

Zak chooses a romance and drama film, both genres in one movie. Darryl grabs the blanket from Zak and huddles under it, hiding his face. Zak chuckles. "Come on, the movies starting." Zak speaks. Darryl snuggles back out, "Sorry- am I taking all of the blanket?" Darryl asks.

"I-Its fine," Zak smiles "We can share it."

"O-Okay." Darryl stammers, why is he so nervous? Darryl shuffles closer to Zak but not to close. Zak pulls the blanket over the top of them, both of their eyes locked to the screen.

Half way through the movie Zak feels a heavy weight on his chest. He looks down to see Darryl sleeping, poor boy, must be exhausted. Zak didn't know what to do - should he move away or should he just go through it? "Darryl.." he mutters, making sure if he's asleep. "Huh-?" He hear Darryl speak in a tired voice, clearly half asleep.

"Can you please get off?" Zak asks. Darryl then fully wakes up, "Oh- yeah." Darryl sits up.

"Sorry." Zak mumbles. "Its fine I understand." The brunette shuffles away from him. Zak feels guilty now. "Let's just finish the moves m'kay.?" Zak states. "Yeah."

~~~

When the movie finishes Darryl walks to Zak's kitchen island. "Hey, can we.. talk?" Zak leans against the marble counter, "Mhm?" Darryl asks - biting into a chocolate bar Zak gave him. "Do you promise that you won't drink too much alcohol again?" Zak pleads.

"Zak- I'm fine you don't need to worry about me, I'm older than you." Darryl sighs, he's getting annoyed. "I know Darryl it's just that I'm worried about you.. you know,"

"Dying? Passing out?" The shorter finished the ravenettes sentence.

"Uh- yeah." Zak silences

"I'm fine Zak. Let's just change the subject."

"Yeah."

"Yeah" Darryl smiles, sipping on his 6th bubble tea he's bought this week.

sorry this is so short LMFAOO