TEENFIC.NET YOU'RE STEALING MY WORKS

Hope and Despair

Two weeks passed and still nothing from Jake. No news about him either, which I take as a good sign. It both gives me hope and despair. Never thought that hope and despair could co-exist at a time.
I'm hopeful that one of these days he will send me a message, calling my name apologizing for now reaching out soon. Yet, despair is creeping in my entire being each day that I haven't heard anything from him.
Jake.... What did you do to me?
You are the only one I can think of each time, I long for you so much that it hurts.
It hurts so bad that I cry in my sleep. I don't even know what you look like, what your voice sounds like nor the color of your eyes.
Yet, even without those important details, I found myself falling inlove with you so deep, so deep that I feel like drowning.
This sorrow, is so deep, Jake.... You are my only cure.
Jake ..... Please ...
Please....
Come back to me..
Please....
I...
I'm so inlove with you.

I cried for long hours that I didn't realized its already dark.
My thoughts about Jake was interupted when my phone started ringing.

Jake!!! I mumbled as I took the phone from the table in a hurry.

Jessy calling........

Oh its Jessy I told myself, losing the momentum of excitement and hopefulness in a blink of an eye.

With a hoarse voice I picked up her call.

Me: H..hey

Jessy: Hey are you crying?

Me: *sniffed* no I'm not
(Trying to sound convincing)

Jessy: Hey, we are friends right? Your voice tells me you are, is everything alright on your end?

Me: y...yeah... Of course ..

Jessy: Its Jake right?

She hit the jackpot. I wasn't able to answer and once again, I felt the warm streams of water on my cheeks.

Jessy: I'm so sorry, I assume he hasn't contacted you too.

I just nodded in response even she can't see me.

Jessy: I'm so sorry, I wish you weren't going through this.

I wish too. Don't get me wrong, I don't regret loving Jake, not a single second.
Feeling a big lump on my throat, I decided to swallow hard and bite my lips.

Me: Thanks.. Jessy.

Jessy: I have an idea. Why don't we look for his traces together?
Come over here in Duskwood.
You said he will meet you here right?
Then, he might be leaving traces only you can find.

My phone slipped from my hand after hearing her suggestion.

She is right.

Why didn't I thought of that ?

I remember back then he also left puzzles and clues for me and for Lilly when he was forced to go hiding.

Jessy: hey.... You okay??

Me: yea...yeah. you are brilliant Jessy!
My voice full of excitement again.

This time, she gave me more hope that it outweighs the despair I'm having.

Jessy: now you sounded back to your old self again.
Im so happy.

Me: Thank you Jessy, really. For pulling me out of the deep despair im drowning into.

Jessy: You deserve it, after all its what friends are for right?

Me: Yes.

Jessy: So see you here?

Me: Absolutely!

We ended up the call.

Jessy will make arrangements of my stay in Duskwood while I on the other hand will arrange my flight and all I need to get there.

Just the thought of finding clues and puzzles left by him replenishes my once drained energy.

Jake please wait for me.
I'm going to find you no matter what.

No matter how long this chase I wouldn't care, as long as you are waiting for me in the end.