Welcome Party Gone Wrong

Lilly kept on teasing me the entire trip which made me forget about my jetlag. I wonder what will it feel like living together with the Donforts with Jake. That must be wonderful. I smiled to myself as I imagine myself and Jake standing in a balcony, watching the sunset together. Me leaning on his broad shoulders, inhaling his scent. His arms on my waist, squeezing me lightly. I wonder what will he tell me if that happens, will he whisper softly that he loves me? or crack some old school jokes? Will he kiss me slowly and carry me to our room? Oh God! what am I even thinking! I mentally facepalmed myself. 

"Earth to (Y/N) hello" Lilly snapped at me. 

"Done day dreaming about Jake?" she teasingly said. 

"Wuuuuut?! heck no! I'm listening to you" I denied. Earth please, bury me alive right now!

"Really? then  what did I said?" she playfully wiggled her brows. 

what's with this wiggling of brows thingy with Donfort sisters? 

"Fine my mind drifted away I'm sorry" I confessed in defeat. "So what were you saying?" I added

"I said, we arrived" she responded with a big smile on her face. 

They let me rest for two hours before we decided to go to Aurora to celebrate our  get together and also for my welcome party.

Lilly and Phil were fighting like cat and dog about which car I'll be riding at. They decided my fate thru "Rock, Papers and Shoot" and this time Phil won. 

"you're coming with me kitten" he said as he grabbed my wrist and led me in his car with a triumphant smile. 

*At the Aurora*

Surprise is an understatement of how shocked we were when we arrived at the Aurora.
"Holy shit. Did every person in Duskwood gather here for her?" Dan asked.
Aurora is jam packed, it's hard to get in.
"Oh here they are!" Like a cue, the crowd looked at us and headed towards us. While everyone was still on shock,  Phil quickly slipped in front of me anticipating the crowd would overwhelm me. He instinctively pulled me in his chest covering me from the crowd. Phil smells like musk, too manly and sexy. I wonder how Jake smells like? Does he smell like Ocean breeze? Or Spring? My thoughts started to drift away if not because of Phil's warm breath touching my ears as he whisper softly "Don't show them your face" I just nodded in response and I heard him saying "good girl"

Everything escalated quickly. I can hear different voices saying "is she the mystery girl who helped to save Hannah"? "Miss can we get you an interview? how do you feel now that Hannah Donfort is found?" "how did you managed to find her?" "what is your connection with the wanted hacker?"  and so many more questions. 

"Phil over here" I heard Dan's voice but I can't pin point his location. Phil just kept my face buried on his chest making sure the people won't see my face. He drag me somewhere I don't even know. I felt like being suffocated. My head starts spinning as my hands and body grow colder. Last thing I heard is Phil's voice saying "Shit" and everything turned black. 

A/N: I'm dying to hear from Jake too. Sorry for the short chapter.