Win her heart Part 1

A/N: DO NOT watch the YT Video until you finished reading. For better experience.

The dream keeps flashing on my mind and I can't help not to wonder of its meaning. No matter how much I recall I can't understand what Richy was trying to say. I sighed and looked at my wall. Its 3:50 o'clock already, tonight is the night we all agreed to meet at Aurora. My hands reached for my phone and checked for any messages.
Nothing.
No messages.
Not even from Jake.
Not a single message....
Message...
Then I remembered!
Shit!
I quickly searched my purse for that thing!
How can I forget!
Richy gave me a paper!
After few minutes of searching through my things I found the paper.
This is it!
Nervousness crept through my body and I swallowed the lump building on my throat as I slowly opened the folded paper that Richy gave me.
What's this???

#97 River Rouge Duskwood City
Fisher Sturgis, MD.
Resident Surgeon

There is a number but its no longer readable.

I took a photo of it and sent it to Jake.

Jake is offline

MC: You'll not believe it but I saw Richy today, he is alive!

MC: He handed me this before surrendering himself to his perpetrators😔

MC: Jake... Richy needs our help Please come back soon

MC: I really miss you Jake

Right after I sent Jake my last message my phone vibrated.

Phil: Lilly and I had an agreement, I'll pick you up tonight at exactly eight o'clock. I'm not taking a no for an answer :)

****

Just right on time I heard a horn beeping outside the house. I went to my window and checked if it is Phil.
I saw him get off his Black BMW and with a bouquet of red roses on his right hand.  Phil looked up and gave me a soft smile which I smiled back in return. He is wearing a black sleeves underneath is a white collar polo.
He looks handsome and I think the tattoo on his neck just gave him the badboy vibes but very appealing.

I was wearing a light cocktail silver dress and silver purse to match it which Jessy sent me to wear for tonight.

Phil quickly came forward and handed the roses "You look stunning tonight" he says while staring at me

Phil quickly came forward and handed the roses "You look stunning tonight" he says while staring at me. "Thank you, you look great tonight Phil" I shyly said and before it starts to feel awkward I walk towards the car and Phil immediately open the door for me.
I gave him a short smile and he got in and started driving.
What is great about Duskwood is that its a small Village and we arrived at Aurora in few minutes.
Jessy was waiting outside the bar and as soon as she spotted his brother's car she energetically waved her hands and walked toward us.
"Jessy!" I called out and we both opened our arms for a hug.
"Y/N! I'm so glad you came!" She happily said and pushed herself away to look at me. With a big smile she said ''I knew it! That dress is made for you!" She made me turn around and gave me a satisfying look.
"Thank you Jessy for this" I sincerely said and I handed over my little present to her "A little present for you and Phil, I hope you'll like it" her eyes glittered in happiness as she took from me the box of brownies I made. "Thank you! Of course we'll enjoy this a lot!" She cling to me and drag me in.
"Woaaah" I said in shock. The Aurora looks so different tonight.
It has this romantic vibes. "Jessy! Here" Lilly shouted as she motioned us to come on the VIP table in front of the Stage. We exchange hugs and compliments. For some reason, my heart beats abnormally, like I felt happy for unknown reason.
"If my brother will see you tonight, I'm sure he will drool over" Lilly teased which made me blush hard.
Dan is already drinking and feeling the booze. I can tell it by how red his cheeks are right now and the bottles of Whisky on our table are my evidence.
"May I offer you a drink?" Phil asked holding a glass of Frozen Margarita. I accepted the drink and thanked him.
The music is modern mellow rock which gave a pleasant mood.
Dan is shooting jokes which made everyone laugh, Hannah is sitting beside Thomas next to Cleo and Lilly.
Everyone is enjoying the moment when suddenly the Emcee went up to stage announcing a special performance tonight.
The crowd got excited when the lights turned of and few seconds after it focuses in the middle of the stage where Phil was standing.
The ladies got crazy seeing a greekgod standing up on Stage.

(A/N Please watch the YT i provided)