Old Friend 2

As soon as Alan left I immediately sent the video to Jake and left him a message asking for help however Jake seems not going to be online.
I wonder what he is up to? He hasn't answered my messages. Probably he is really busy?
Shoot. I almost forgot! I have to get some ingredients for the coconut brownies for Phil tonight!
I finished my breakfast instantly and checked the news before going out. Lilly's video really helped. Thousands are supporting and sharing it online and for some reason all the hateful posts about me were already deleted. It was there yesterday and now it's gone? Could it be Jake's doing?
He is the only person capable of doing that. It must be the reason why he is so silent these days. He must have been pushing himself too much again.
He hasn't said anything but sent me this photo

"Its beautiful, Aurora is always beautiful and stunning"I vocally said and slammed my body on my bed, my right hand holding my phone

"Its beautiful, Aurora is always beautiful and stunning"I vocally said and slammed my body on my bed, my right hand holding my phone. My phone buzzed and I turned my gaze to it to check who it is when I suddenly realized there are words written in it!
Sneaky Jake!
I zoomed the photo and it formed the words "we shall meet soon"
My heart almost forgot to beat with the thought of seeing Jake. Heat radiated on my cheeks as I daydream of being held in Jake's arms. My daydreaming got interrupted when my phone vibrated and saw Lilly's  message.

Lilly: Hi Y/N

MC: Hey Lilly!

Lilly: Just wanna know if you have time today?

MC: I'm free until our schedule at Aurora. what's up, Lilly?

Lilly: Cool! We'd like to invite you for shopping. I wanna get some new set of clothes and maybe something to wear later.

MC: who is the we?

Lilly: the girls, Cleo, Jessy and Hannah of course. You know we deserve some break

MC: That sounds fun, count me in

Lilly: Alright we'll meet you at Rainbow Cafe by 11:00 o'clock

MC: See you later Lilly

***
I decided to take a stroll before going to our meeting place. Unlike the other day, the citizens started greeting me and smiling, some were apologizing about what I've been through after they saw Lilly's posts.
After walking around for a little longer I found myself standing to the place where the delivery guy and I hid. I re-imagined the scene where his face was close to mine, his dusk scent, his remarkable raven black hair that seems silky to be touched and his captivating ocean blue eyes. The way he looks at me, like he is reading my soul. His touch that sends thousand bolts of electricity to my skin.
He is undeniably attractive even with a mask. I can feel myself being pulled to him like a strong magnet.
Which is really wrong!
I'm inlove with Jake how can I be attracted to that delivery guy? Whom I don't even know his name!
I was debating with myself on my mind when suddenly a hand covered my mouth and drag me in a dark corner.
I tried to breakthrough but he is strong and feels taller.
"Shhhh wait wait I have no intention to hurt you please" he pleaded.
"I need your help Y/N, please don't scream. I'm going to let you go" he added. I nodded and true to his word he let me go slowly as he led me to face him.
My eyes widened when recognition hits me.

"R-Richy??!!" i mouthed . He immediately covered my mouth and motioned to keep silent.

"You need to help me" he said.
There were bruises all over his face,he lose weight and he have deep dark circles around his eyes.
"Oh my God! What happened to you Richy?!" I shreaked as I inspect his body. Fear, loneliness, guilt and determination are written on his face as he held both of my shoulders "listen, I have no time to explain everything. But you have to believe me its not me. The crimes happened after the erruption, that's not me. I managed to escape for a little while, soon they will find me. You have to believe me" Richy said and he placed something on my hand. I heard some men running and said "find him". Richy seemed to recognize the voice and reached out for my hand "Stay here and do not make any noise else they'll know we met. I'll let them catch me again" he whispered unto me. "No!" i protested but he covered my mouth once more "if they find you, you'll never see Jake and Jake will fall into his hands. Remember you have to survive and expose R" Richy added. "b-but Richy" I pleaded.
"please, let me do something right even it costs me my life. This is the only way I can redeem myself from my past sins" he said with tears on his eyes. I looked into his eyes and noded. "Take this with you. Hide it carefully" i handed him my beeper, Richy's eyes ligthened and mouthed thank you. Richy started to walk away slowly when I whispered "Richy" I called and he looked at me once more. "We will save you. Don't you dare die" I said with full determination. He nodded with a smile and started running away from me. When he is far enough, he intentionally bumped the trashbin nearby him which made a loud noise and a couple of men wearing black shirts came in and picked him up. My eyes couldn't leave Richy and watched them take Richy away as he struggled and acted like trying to escape to keep their full attention to him. His eyes were looking at me telling me to keep quiet. The tallest guy then decided to tranquilize Richy and he slowly lost his consciousness. Tears kept running through my cheeks as I watched them disappear from my sight.
I looked at my hands and saw a piece of folded paper.
I wiped my tears and carefully inserted the paper into my purse.
I decided to head back home and made an excuse to Lilly of not being able to join them.