Re-Write the Stars 2

PHIL

Worse thing happens, and the worst  is to come. Every word he said keeps playing on my head. Our requited hate for each other is now mutually set aside for we both have one goal and that is to protect her.
I still can't believe this, working with the person you hated the most. How infuriating it sounds but I do not have any choice and he seems to have no either.
I once looked at the paper he gave me wondering how to solve it.

Who in the world can understand this? Will she really be able to solve this puzzle?

FLASHBACK

"Richy is alive" Jake dropped it like a bomb. How can that be? Didn't the FBI found his body after the explosion? Jake's face telling he is not joking. "He survived the explosion because I found him but the details are not to be discussed right now. MC's life is in danger. R is going to abduct her"
What the fúck?!
"Not in the fúcking chance! Hell no!"
I shouted as I grabbed Jake's collar looking into his eyes as if channelling the rage thru my glare.
"You put her through this, aren't you?!" I asked him, gritted my teeth like a wolf ready to kill his prey.
His eyes softened, for the first time I saw him looking defeated with a sorrow that is beyond comprehension.
A loud sigh came out of me as I slowly let go of his collar.
Fúck this smug.
"R like playing games, and this is planned since the beginning. Its time to put an end to his shinanigans and wretchedness" Jake said and handed me over a paper.
"This will give her the strength to carry on when her world is falling apart. Give this to her in due time. You will  know when the time comes, there's no need of telling you when" Jake turned his back and walked away but eventually stopped after a few steps.
"I'm entrusting her protection unto you, the war has started" he said sternly.
"I'm going to snatch her away from you" I warned him.
Jake looked at me with a smirk written on his face "wish you luck" and he walked away.

END OF FLASHBACK

*****

JAKE

The time has come, I hugged her wishing for the time to stop moving.
I stared at My beautiful fianceé sleeping beside me. My hands carefully find its way to her soft cheeks caressing it, memorizing her warmth and every little details of her face.
I kissed her temple and sniffed her scent, memorizing it as well.
Her hand gently held mine calling my name with her bedroom voice.
I looked at the clock, 5 hours. 5 hours left.
"How much time left?" She asked, pain resounding her voice.
My body stiffened. She knew!
"You don't have to tell me Jake. I understand and trust you with my life" i felt her shaking as she hugged me closer. 
"I'm sorry, I made you cry again" I held her face and wiped her tears away.
"Promise me, you'll be back for me Jake" she asked. "I promise. I will re-write the stars just to be with you, baby" I assured her. MC screamed when I carried her without a warning. "Jaaake! Where are we going?!"
"Shower. Let's conserve water and shower together" I replied and winked. MC blushed so hard but didn't protested.
I walked towards the bathroom and she just stayed still, standing in front of the door when I decided to stop and tease her more.
Carefully I put her down which made her look at me with confusion.
"Kidding" I said, she was about to hit my chest but I quickly catched her arms.
"Didn't know my baby liked the idea" I teased her even more and  ran away to the kitchen. She then realized my teasings and decided to chase me around the kitchen.
We were running around everywhere, laughing like there was no tomorrow until I noticed her sweating.
"Caught my chaser" I told her, wrapping my arms around and pecked on her lips. 
"Jaaake!" She protested. Her eyes widened, her hands immediately covered her mouth.
So cute.
"I haven't brushed my teeth" she timidly said not taking off her hands.
I just laughed and tried to give her a kiss but she buried her whole face in her hands, shaking her head.
Cute. Definitely cute. Absolutely adorable. I turned the radio on playing the song Like I'm Gonna Loose You by Meghan Trainor and John Legend. I noticed her reaction to that song.
"Alright shower we go so i can kiss you" I joked and carried her back to the bathroom. MC was silent. I opened the door and proceded to the shower room.
"I promise you tomorrow, I'll be back for you baby so cheer up and let's make the most of our every minute and love with no regrets" with that I claimed her lips and turned on the shower.