Death Magnet

Just as I predicted, the poison is in the cup of tea.
It might have a faint smell but thanks to my sharp sense I was able to tell what it was. The news spread all over the duskwood once again and our shop became well-known as "Crime Capital of Duskwood". The people's opinion about me are now being divided. Majority of them calls me as Death Magnet. They even go to the extent of posting memes on social media. There are angry citizens commenting to defend me, but most are cursing me and telling me to go back to where I came from. The minority tho, are supporting me and thanking me for solving the crimes happened in Duskwood.
I feel like there is something beyond this incident, and my senses are telling me something terrible will happen.
Today as I was about to open the shop early in the morning, I saw a body laying down in front of our shop's door.
I quickly approached the body to inspect it but I'm careful enough not to touch it with my barehands. He doesn't seem like to be breathing, his lips and hands are cyanotic, his body is covered with blood and bruises. It is a dreadful sight early this morning.
The scent of blood making me want to puke. I hold my breath and stepped backwards until I reached the light post and clung to it like my life is depending on it.
I quickly dialed Alan's number.
Luckily he picked up the phone after the second ring.
"Hello Y/N what a surprise to hear from you this early" he said. I gasp for some air and gulped.
"A-a..A-l-..lan" I said with a heavy breathing.
"are you okay Miss Y/N?" His voice full of concern. "I.. found.. there's.. there's a dead body in our..shop.. please...please .come.." I said and my knees felt like a jelly.
One disadvantage of having a sharp sense of smell is that nasty smell can be too ubearable for me.
I took my handkerchief in my pocket and covered my nose. I have to get some photos before the police arrives so I mustered my strength and inhaled oxygen as much as I can before walking towards the corpse. After taking some photos I decided to send Shay a message.
I tried to walk on the opposite side of our shop and saw a message left on our glass walls.

Inizio??

I quickly opened my phone and searched google.

Beginning???

Beginning???

What does that mean?

is someone trying to scare me? Or Shay? Or someone wanted to sabotage the shop???

Alan arrived together with Shay followed by some police cars.

They immediately approached to ask about what happened.

"I came here to open the shop, and as I was approaching, I saw from a far something laying down in front of the shop's door. I thought it was just some sort of garbage bag. However as I get closer the image becomes clearer. I immediately run closer when I realized its a human body and I catched the scent of blood in the air. When I looked at the body to see if he is breathing, I saw his lips and hands were already cyanotic and that's when I called you Alan"

Shay decided to close the shop today and we went to Duskwood's police station for further questioning and investigation.

"Alan I told you, I don't know anyone who has a grudge on me. I dont have enemies. We both closed our shop 3 hours earlier yesterday. I went home and I have been with my mother the entire time to catch up" Shay told the interogator for the Nth time.

It took six hours before Alan allowed Shay to go back home. She is clearly not involved.
He also asked me to stay for a bit and to take me home which I obliged. I know he wants to say something and its the same with me.

After spending another eternity, Alan finally came out of his office and we both walk to where he parked his car.

"Are you really sure you have nothing to do with these crimes?" Alan asked.

I sighed.

"You know the answer to that Alan" I said with a sad yet firm tone. "Whoever it is, I'm not sure yet of his or her purpose. I have no clue Alan but one thing I'm sure. Whoever it is, that person wants to involve me or drag my name on these crimes" I said and asked Alan "Have you looked on social media?"
He sighed before starting the engine.
"Yes. The citizens are causing uproar which I believe someone is pulling some strings" he answered.
" There are plenty of possibilities and I cannot narrow it down without a lead" Alan added.

Neither do I.

The air inside Alan's car is suffocating, we both are silent but our minds are trying to figure the cause and who is the master mind on these recent killings.

Why does the recent killings happen wherever I go?

The car stopped and I gazed up my eyes only to see a box laying in front of my door.

Alan quickly got off from the car and approached the box. I immediately followed him and was shocked when I saw the box.

 I immediately followed him and was shocked when I saw the box