The New Clue

MC

Jake said he left clues around the house and I decided to find them to keep myself busy and fight the loneliness I'm feeling. Everywhere I see Jake in this house. It's only been a couple of days since Jake stayed here with me, but it feels like he has been living with me for a long time.
Oh no, I can't stay like this. I need to do something and be productive. If Jake left clues around the house, then that means he needs my help to solve this mysterious killing spree around Duskwood.
I got up from my bed and started searching my room. When did he even start hiding the clues and where are they?
I searched through my cabinet, my closet for hours but not a single clue spotted. My phone vibrated, notifying about my poor internet connection.

Yes folks you are seeing that right

Yes folks you are seeing that right. I'm using my data at the time being. The wifi provider informed me yesterday that there will be server maintenance today afternoon, thanks to the trees surrounding the apartment, my data connection is currently erratic.

I starred at my phone for sometime, remembering how I managed to sneak and take a stolen shot when Jake tried to brush his hair with his hands.

I zoomed the photo as I trace my fingers from my screen as if I'm tracing his actual face

Few minutes passed when I realized something...

The first clue!!!!

My reflexes quickly took over and i look under my bed searching for a piece of paper. Pretty sure it must be somewhere underneath I told myself.
Using phone's flashlight I searched and found nothing. The beddings! I mumbled. I tossed the bedsheets, the cover, the pillow on the floor.
30 minutes after ....

Ugh!!!! I groaned in dispair. Jake where did you hide that?
I've searched every pillow and bedsheets but i still can't find it!

I rolled myself and accidentally fell off the bed.

Ouch!!!!
My hands automatically carressed my poor little head.

Owww!!! Oooow! That hurts.
My eyes roamed around and saw something unusual.
something is stuck under the bed's post.
There's little white paper looking underneath!
I immediately stood up and with all my might I tried lifting the bed while my one foot is trying to reach for the paper.

Clever Jake!

I didn't think he will hid that there. I opened the paper and saw this.

#97 River Rouge Duskwood CityFisher Sturgis, MD

Fisher Sturgis, MD.
Resident Surgeon

This is the address that Richy gave me!

But...

Not the original paper!

Wait....

Missing????

What is missing????

Who is missing????

******
A/N:

Photo credits to: ricardofistarol

Sorry for the short update.

Will update hopefully within this week.

Anyone noticed the first clue right away?

Comment 👇👇👇