Old Friend

Early in the morning I heard someone knocking on my door.
I was surprised to see my early visitor.

Alan.

He has this usual serious face on and greeted me good morning.
"My apologies for being here this early in the morning I have something to discuss with you. May I come in?" Alan asked politely. "Sure, come in please" I responded with a smile as I open the door widely for him. I motioned the way to the dining area and grabbed some cups from my cupboard to make some coffee.
"Brewed or Latte?" I asked. Alan declined my offer but I insisted.
"Brewed please, thank you for your kindness" he said.
Alan is holding a brown envelope on his left hand and he placed it on my table. "I guess the contents must be really important" I told him before sipping my coffee.
"Indeed" he opened the envolope and it contain different photos, specifically related to the recent deaths in Duskwood.
My eyes scanned through the photos carefully, analyzing each detail my eyes can see.
"As you see, these photos are from the cases recently in Duskwood which I personally took and investigated" Alan started to explain and he showed me the map of duskwood where the crimes happened, they are marked with red dots on it.

Strange

Strange.

"Strange isn't it?" Alan asked with seriousness on his face. "Those red dots are the cases that pin points to one specific person involved, at least.." he stated looking through me like he is hesistating to tell.
"Do you mean me?" I asked.
He sighed and showed some forensic results.
My eyes widened.
No way!
That is not possible!
How could it be?!
"Are you sure of this Alan?!" I stood up and slammed my fists on my table out of frustration.
"The evidences leads to one person Y/N, that's why I am here" he answered and we did a staring contest.
I sat down in defeat.
"Alan that is not freaking possible" even my voice sounds frustrated.
How could it be?
That person can't go that far! I know it.
"There must be a misunderstanding here. There's no way Richy will commit murder! Yes he abducted Hannah! But he never ever hurt anyone, I saw him with my own eyes, he confessed everything to me. And I saw him set fire around him that day! That's not possible Alan!"
I trust Richy is a kind and gentle person. His methods might be wrong but all he gave us was empty threats, to protect Hannah's secret and what happened 10 years ago.
"That is why I'm here, because I trust your statement" he calmly said.  "I believe there is someone pulling some strings and toying with us. I find it strange to see crimes happening this close as if its conveying us a message" he added and pointed the map.
He is right. I stared the map for almost 15 minutes trying to figure out something that i dont know.
Until realization hits me.
The box, with a symbol of a Raven...
Raven that is also in the Legend.
The legend that was used by Richy and he became the MWAF...
The box that was sent to me with a message
"Spirit of the Raven" it all makes sense now.
I shift back my gaze in the map and tried to connect the dots..

"Alan! this R is not only framing me..but also, he is framing Richy! The crimes happened recently, he is behind all of those.
He might have held Richy captive with him and is using his finger prints to pin point the crimes to Richy!"

Alan kept his silence trying to process everything I said.

Of course we dont have the evidence. Right.

"Do you have a solid proof on your claims?" He asked.

Yes of course nothing yet.

"Nothing yet, all I have is a hunch and that initial "R" from the letter I received recently'' I answered.

I saw him getting something again from the envolope which made me froze.

A photo of Richy standing on the shop where I used to work.

I know its Richy because of his signature Roger's Garage Cap.

"I got that from the nearby store who happened to have CCTV, and I even have a video of Richy stabbing the man to death" Alan's words are live explosives that shook my beliefs about Richy.

I was not able to answer for a couple of seconds until he offered me the copy.

''this usb contains the original copy of the video, if your boyfriend can analyze it and see if that person is really Richy it will be better" he said and placed the USB on my table.
"This discussion must be between the two of us, well.. three plus your boyfriend. No one should know about this, not even your circle of friends" he sternly warned and I have no choice but to agree.
"Thanks Alan. I will investigate this matter right away" I said with full determination.
Richy's body was not found after the explosion. That means someone must have saved him and held him captured. I must find my old friend!
I must save Richy.