Intruder

It's been almost a month since I last contacted her and since the last time I saw her all I did was hacking my enemies systems to confuse them of my location while I keep my eyes on her.
I still can clearly remember her surprised face and how my body froze by just a small touch of her skin. I almost lost my control after seeing her just wearing a big loose shirt and messy hair bun. With a heavy heart I walked away from her door the moment she left and asked me to stay, even though my heart is telling me to grab and hold her in my arms tightly.
My thoughts about her were interupted when my screen turned red.
Another hacking attempt on her phone today! They really don't want to give me a break. Screw them!
Gladly I upgraded Nym-0S's defense system and it blocked their countless hacking attempts it also notifies me immediately so I can personally monitor the hacking activity and enables me to hear everything happening around her and see through her camera. She will surely be furious once she discovers about this.
Ah this time they are trying really hard. I smirked, I will not allow them to hack her phone again. Not on my watch. I cannot let her go through that experience again.
My fingers typed in a speed of lightning and I pressed enter.
What I did?
I sent them a virus which hacks their camera and it copy pasted their faces on a crawling infant video. I made that video to move and make goofy faces with tons of crying babies in its background and the virus will automatically turn their audio on maximum volume. It will also give me the opportunity to plant more viruses on their operating system without them noticing it.  
It will take time before they can block the virus as I made it really strong. I witnessed everything today and today the last thread of patience I have just left.
I decided to check on her personally but before that, I have to hack Duskwood's CCTVs and make it appear like I took a train and left Duskwood. My pursuers are getting bolder which means they infiltrated Duskwood already.
After 5 laborous hours I finally pulled the trick.
My pursuers will now follow a different person for a while.
That will give me time to see her again.
I took a nice shower and checked her location before I left my small apartment which is very close to hers. She's already home.
I carefully sneaked into her apartment using the back door.
Locking picking is one of my talents but I have my own copy of keys here. Don't ask me how, I have my ways.
Slowly and carefully I walked in and saw her sleeping on her couch.
"Jake.." she mumbled on her sleep which made me smile.
I wonder if she's dreaming about me? She looks very exhausted.
I carefully carried her into her room and laid her on her bed.
She once again called my name which sends electricity into my body.
I grabbed the chair nearby and sat.
"You're so beautiful" I whispered as I caressed her cheeks softly and I heard her stomach growling which made me chuckle.
She must have forgotten to eat again. I leaned on her and kissed her forehead. "I love you, hang a little bit longer for me love" I whispered in her ears.
"Kiss me" she said. I froze once more thinking I might have woken her up but her breathing remains the same.  "She is still sleeping" I concluded with a smile.
I carefully held her face with my hands and claimed her lips.
That's the first 20 seconds happiest moment of my life.
"Forgive me for kissing you while you are sleeping. Next time I will make sure you are awake, love"
I said when our lips parted.
Then I left her room before my I lose my control, and went to the kitchen to make her dinner. There was a letter laying on the floor and read it. My hands turned into a fist and I crumpled it.
She don't deserve all of this.
I shall end it once and for all.
For the last time, I looked at her and with a stronger determination, I left her apartment.