Looking for job

After thoroughly thinking about what Jake asked me regarding Allan's offer, I decided to give in to his wishes Besides I think it wouldn't be a wise move given the situation I am in.  Now that I have my final decision, its time to let Allan know. 

Me: Hi Allan, you have a minute?

Allan is online

Allan: Have you made your decision?

Me: Yes.

Allan: So?

Me: I'm afraid I have to decline your offer.

Allan: Why so?

Me: Let's say I just want a normal peaceful life and I'm currently taking a different course. But thank you for the offer. I won't change my mind. 

Allan: Alright, I guess I can't convince you to reconsider. Thank you for letting me know. If you need help or anything, you can reach on me. 

Me: Thanks Allan. 

Allan is offline

Now its time to enroll myself in Duskwood University and find myself a new job. After sending my application to D.U I decided to search for a job. 

Me: Jessy?

Jessy is online

Jessy: Yes? 

Me: Are you available today?

Jessy: Hmmm my only itinerary for today is to drop by the Aurora to give Phil his Jacket. Hannah handed it over to me. Other than that I'm available. 

Now I remember. Phil lent me his jacket because i suddenly felt cold after seeing the huge crowd in Aurora and when I woke up, he already left. 

Me: If its not much trouble to you, I'd like to ask your help to tour me around Duskwood?

Jessy: Of course! I'' get myself ready and will pick you up in an hour. 

Me: Awesome! Thank you Jessy.

Jessy: Your welcome. 

True to her word, Jessy picked me up an hour after and she gave me a tour. I have taken notes and photos of the places where I saw job hiring posts. We had a good time together and ate Dinner at the Black Swan. Then she dropped me by my apartment and we parted ways. After taking a shower I checked my phone and saw Phil's message.

Phil: Hi Princes! 

Me: Hey! 

Phil: I learned you went out with my sister today.

Me: Yes, I had a great time with her today. 

Phil: That's good. She also mentioned you were looking for a job?

Me: Oh yeah I have told her that too. 

Phil: If you like you can work here in Aurora as cashier.

Me: Don't you already have one? 

Phil: No, its vacant. so would you like to? I'm a generous employer. 

Me: Uh... 

My phone instantly vibrated....  My heart almost jumped out of me when I saw his name on my screen. 

Jake is calling....

Call ended.

Great! He ended up the call before I was able to pick it up! 

Jake is online

Jake:  There's a bakery shop near The Gates of Hope that is looking for a pastry chef. You should apply there.

Me: Were you reading my messages? 

Jake: For security purposes. 

Me: Jake...

Jake: Yes?

Me: is there any reason why you wanted me to apply as pastry chef?

Jake: Your pastries looks so appetizing. I did some research ;) 

Me: Thanks Jake but I haven't work as Chef or baker before. 

Jake: You'll be hired, you don't have to worry about that.

Me: I was about to accept Phil's job offer. 

Jake: Working in a Bar neither suit you nor safe for you. 

Jake: Besides you love baking, don't you?

Me: I do

Jake: Its settled then. Forget Phil's offer.

Me: Alright. I'll send an application. 

Jake: Good.

Jake: I have to go now. Keep safe for me.

Me: I will. Please take care Jake. 

Jake: Consider it done. Bye for now.

Jake: I love you

Me: I love you too Jake

Jake is offline